This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth phantasy View Post
    I also hate the pose that the girls do in the websites pictures page.
    eh, its a pose made by girls being silly, but what I don't get is that they have pics (and quite a few of them) of girls sticking two fingers up at the camera (no not the "v for victory" sign, the other rude one) and all this on a public site aimed at kids?
    "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
    Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

• Okay, so it seems the whole Zhu-Zhu pets fad has come and gone. Ehh, not really.

Now, get ready for Kung Zhu Battle Hamsters!

They're just like Zhu-Zhu pets, except they come with "armor" and they fight. Or something. They have to fight or something to appeal to boys.

At least they had enough sense not to make little toy battle chickens and have them face off in simulated cockfights.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I'm now seeing huge Zuzu displays at Target and Toys R Us with very few items taken from the displays.

Comment

• I may have to go get some battle hamsters and some gasoline...maybe some small fireworks.

battle to the death at the end of my driveway!

Comment

• I'm so glad my kids are young enough that they don't know anything about the latest toy craze. All they know is Mommy and Daddy buy them toys and they are happy with whatever they get. We'll see how long this stage lasts...

The gift shop at the hospital started selling Zhu-Zhu pets and I think we still have some left collecting dust on a shelf. They also carried Webkinz for awhile, not sure if they still do or not. I'm just waiting on them to get an order of Silly Bandz in.

Comment

• Quoth Erin View Post
              I may have to go get some battle hamsters and some gasoline...maybe some small fireworks.

battle to the death at the end of my driveway!
              SMALL fireworks?????? why the limited thinking???? get the biggest baddest (and legal) rocket/explosive/candle and have the battle of the century at the local B-ball court. strap/tape those puppies on, light and have the video camera ready for loads of fun
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
              X