This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum showing "tinypic" warnings

So... CS is loading a ton of "TinyPic. This picture or video is not available" for the backgrounds and icons. But its intermittent. I can force a refresh of the page, and that one will work, then the next page has issues - Raps - Your just too popular!

Edit - Meant to be "picture OR video" not Picture of video. Doh.
    Last edited by ApolloSZ; 03-15-2011, 02:09 AM.
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Investigating. Got any screencaps?

Rapscallion

Comment

Not at the moment sorry. If I get a chance I'll take one.

It seems to be right at the mo,
      Maybe a temp surge in bandwidth usage where the pics are held/hosted?
      Last edited by ApolloSZ; 03-15-2011, 02:09 AM.
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Any of the images used for the forum software itself are hosted on the same server as the forum. That wouldn't be it.

I'd be most interested to see screencaps of this failure, to put it mildly.

Comment

Pedersen - I had a feeling they wouldn't be externally hosted.
          If i see it again I'll try get a screen cap.

It was similar to the picture Photobucket has when a user has gone over bandwidth/removed images but had "TinyPic" as the logo in it. It was tiled in the background behind the forum, and seemed to repalce most emoticons/indicators beside forum names.
          Did a ctrl-F5 (IE8) and the main page seemed to load, but when I opened a subforum it happened again.

I am using a history link to get to forums, I don't come in via the main page as yet.

Comment

Have you cleared your Internet browsing history ever?

Rapscallion

Comment

Yup, not recently though. I've never been to "tinypic" before tho
              Forum is loading fine today aswell.

Comment

Working...
              X