X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessibility: reading issues

Hi guys

I don't know how often site coding gets reviewed, but at some point is there any way you could allow tablets/mobiles to override the standard site font size, please? I can do it on my pc but not on my android phone or tablet. I often struggle trying to read on my tablet screen, and I don't even bother on my phone any more. I've also tried the mobile skin and that's even harder to read.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

I've had a prod around the current back end and sadly there's no option. I was wondering if there was some way I could get an increased font size for a specific user group, but that doesn't exist. Sorry

Rapscallion

Comment

For what it's worth, Forum Runner for Android has three font sizes.

Comment

I use the accessibility setting in Chrome to up the font size.
        Meeeeoooow.....
        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
          I use the accessibility setting in Chrome to up the font size.
          Same here, but the site overrides it. Thanks anyway, guys.
          "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

The site overrides a browser? Interesting - never heard of that before.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              The site overrides a browser? Interesting - never heard of that before.
              I'm not sure if that's the correct way of phrasing it; regardless of whether I'm using Chrome or the other internet browser that came with it (sorry, I can't remember what it's called) I have adjusted the font size up as far as it will go and it makes no difference to the font size on CS. When I open other pages, though (even just Google), the font size has changed.

Comment

Working...
              X