This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Posts Showing as New

I've been noticing this ever since I started reading again a week or so ago: Posts that were made up to several months ago are showing as posted recently. This has either been happening since February, or it's giving old November posts February dates. I don't know.

For example, one of Kusanagi's posts (about the brown corduroy couch) was started sometime late last year (no later than November, judging by a date mentioned), but shows a post date of late February.

Just now, I ran across a thread by Trayol (here) which has a post by Sarlon with the comment "first post" and a time stamp of "Today, 05:22 PM" when the time listed at the bottom of this screen says "The time now is 05:56 PM." Since Sarlon has posted often enough for me to recognize the name (and avatar, mostly), I know it's not a first post.

Anyway, just wanted to know if this was a known issue and give a heads up.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

I've had a few posts recently where I've gone to the first new post and it's something I've already read. I know something's going on, though it doesn't seem to be serious.

I'll keep my eye on it, thanks!

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
    X