This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Size?

I took a week or so off from CS for personal reasons and when I came back, the text size is now huge. It's almost too big to read comfortably.

Is this a new feature, or is there some setting I can do to set it back? I've looked through the various menus and haven't noticed anything.

It's a little uncomfortable having text on the screen so large it can be read across the room.....

LemonZest

It's not the site (as there's no change for me), it's got to be an option in your browser that's changed. What are you using?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

IE 6, and no other forums I read (also 'powered' by VBulletin) have the same thing going on (so I don't think it's IE, honestly). Is there a viewing text size option I'm missing?

Comment

I don't think there's a text option in the User CP (none that I can find, anyways), but the text size can be likely saved in the tracking cookie. You can either delete your cookies for this site and see if it helps, or there should be an option along the lines of "text size" under edit, or view, or something, and change it while looking at this site, as that will change it. It's been a while since I've used IE 6 so I don't recall its location exactly.

I'm betting the cookie one will solve the problem though.

Comment

It's possible that your browser is setting the zoom on only CS. Try hitting Ctrl and 0 (that's zero) at the same time and see if it returns to normal.
          >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            You can either delete your cookies for this site and see if it helps,.
            Nope, all that got me was having to log back in, after a complete shutdown and reset just to be sure.

or there should be an option along the lines of "text size" under edit, or view, or something, and change it while looking at this site, as that will change it..
            Nope. It is under Edit, but it makes no difference at all to the text size when reading posts.

I'm betting the cookie one will solve the problem though.
            Hope you didn't bet much. I've got a second window running right now with another forum using VBulletin and the text size is normal. I can't find anything to set CustomersSuck! back to normal, and it's hard on the eyes to read it like this.

Thanks for trying.

LZ

Comment

I'm experiencing the same issue. I believe I'm on normal zoom but I think this is only happening for people who are using the default skin as I am and I think LemonZest is as well.

Comment

Does it still happen if you change to the other skin? There's a choser in the bottom left of the main page. I know we did an update quite recently, so that might have something to do with it. GBM will know about that kind of thing. I'm out of my depth now.

Comment

Nope font size returns to normal

Comment

Try now.

Rapscallion

Comment

hmm still large.

Cleared temp files, etc, logged out/ logged back in.

Comment

Should have fixed it now.

Let me know?

Rapscallion

Comment

oooh MUCH better!

Thanks, Raps!

Comment

Yep! Thanks Raps!

Comment

That was happening to me also. But It made no difference to me
                              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                              X