This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I submit a new smiley?

In one thread, someone expressed a wish for a frothing at the mouth smiley. I was faced with either making one or cleaning my bathroom. Guess what I did.

Since this site doesn't allow attachments, where do I send it?
    Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

It's very rare that we'd add another smiley - we have a very large amount as it is. Feel free to post it as a link in this thread and we'll take a look.

Rapscallion

Comment

Unless it's some bizarre file type, we do allow attachments up to a certain size. It's the paperclip icon in the top row, next to the undo/redo arrows.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

What about the "This Thread Is Useless Without Pics" smiley that keeps cropping up?
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
          What about the "This Thread Is Useless Without Pics" smiley that keeps cropping up?

Yeah I would love to have that one on here, full time.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
            Yeah I would love to have that one on here, full time.
            I thought this site already had this one...

...but I just saw that it's not here. Huh, learn something new everyday.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

I love the "This Thread is Useless Without Pics" smilie too. The one with multiple signs. I like that a lot.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                I love the "This Thread is Useless Without Pics" smilie too. The one with multiple signs. I like that a lot.
                I agree. The TTIWWP smilie should be added since it keeps popping up.

Comment

Yes Irv, give us that smiley dammit!

Comment

Oh, you mean this one?

http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

I live to serve and I serve to live.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Be extraordinarily careful where & when you make that particular statement, my friend.

</ Public Service Announcement>

Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Quoth PuckishOne View Post
                        Be extraordinarily careful where & when you make that particular statement, my friend.

</ Public Service Announcement>

Too Late!
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I was waiting for that.

Soo....if EQ has Irv as her slave, does that mean I can have Broom?

ETA: Oh, I was doing some skimming on one of the emoticon sites and found a few rather....interesting ones that might be semi-relevant to the CS.com forum.

Just as a reminder for those who don't know what half this thread has been about *points*

Especially if we're talking about banning customers.

For the uh....banana lovers on the forum

Since we keep bumping threads....

And just as an added point...our hugging smiley here is written as "pity: on the site where I got them from...

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b7...ons/?start=100
                          Last edited by fireheart; 02-09-2009, 03:16 AM.

Comment

No. Broom is my wuv muppin. Irv is my torture toy.

Comment

That's actually my happy smiley of choice on the other message board I'm on.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X