This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Matches Available

Been getting this more and more, I'll be on 'New Posts' or looking at threads someone has made, try to go to the next page in the list and get the no matches available error message. Hit reload and it comes up with the same thing.

About twenty minuets or so ago I hit New Posts only to be told I can only search once every 45 seconds and that I had 44 more seconds and I only hit the link once. So does that site just not like me?

I may get around to altering the time for searching back to where it was - I increased that when we had problems on the old server with server load. I don't think I put it back.

Nudge me and I'll get back to that?

New posts and next page etc - does it tell you how many pages of new links there are?

Next page sometimes happens when we have a new member on moderation posting in a thread - until the post is approved the number of pages display thinks there's another page, but the page display can't show it.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm talking about on the list of threads, it just did it again when I was in the Sucky Customers section and tried to go to the second page of threads.

Comment

Sucky Customers forum and it didn't go to the second page of threads? If it happened in a thread, I could understand it for the aforementioned reason. That's baffling.

I'm updating the forum software tomorrow morning. Let me know if it still happens after that?

What browser are you using? Do you have another one available to test?

Does it do it consistently? Happens once and then doesn't happen again when you try next time?

Rapscallion

Comment

I'll wait till I get the go ahead but it just did it again.

Firefox, 3.0.11 IE does it but very rarely.

When it starts doing it I'll try other topics but then it keeps it up till I just go to another window for awhile. Come back, close the window I was in, open a new one and I would say 9/10 times it works okay for at least a little while.

Comment

Any better now? Software was updated last week.

Rapscallion

Comment

Haven't been on much but I haven't seen any problems since the update. Must have got whatever it was.

Comment

Working...
              X