This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange forum behavior

I usually surf the sucky customers forum.
    For the last few days I've noticed it behaving strangely.
    When I go to the forum, the two columns of icons on the left don't always load, usually on the first 8 posts from the top; lower down they all load.
    I don't know if it means anything, just wanted to give a heads up in case it is a burgeoning server problem.
    Cheers,
    -Art (Automan)
    Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Okay - I need times, please, and which section. Are we talking the main forum index or actually within the SC section?

Are you talking about the orange and blue circles? If within the SC section, is it all the images?

Rapscallion

Comment

Yes, the blue/orange circles and the posting icon next to it.
      It is the SC forum index (7) that I usually browse so this is where I notice it.
      Last instance was when I posted this thread.
      It is strange because in cases where the connection is slow or interrupted or corrupted on my end, I would expect the lower part of the index to be affected. In this case, the icons go missing from the top group of postings (variable number, usually about 8) but then they are fine to the bottom of the screen.

Hope it helps
      Automan
      Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Okay, I checked through the log files for the past week. Every request that your browser sent to the server resulted in the server successfully sending data back. Specifically, either 200 (everything OK), 302 (redirect) or 304 (redirect). All of them worked.

At this point, I have to suspect that something is happening on your computer that is not yet identified.

Comment

Working...
        X