This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapputiyok

It does not take long before the 'security guard' turns to the other security guard and shoots them. The girl seems shocked, and the 'security guard' grabs her arm and pulls her toward an elevator. Chances are if they make the elevator, the girl is not going to come out of that elevator alive.

Colt

Shem nods "Leave that to me and Reaper." She hands you a slip of paper. "I found that our suspect has been here, last seen at this address. You can pass as one of these humanoids." With that she is off.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt was about to make a smartass remark, then thought better of it. When his pants snugged about his waist and right thigh, Colt looked down. Sure enough, Steel was in disguise. Colt nodded and made his way to the address, making every effort to avoid contact with the dimension's denizens.

Comment

• Colt

You arrive at the coordinates and it looks like a factory and a warehouse side by side. There are no other buildings around, and the surrounding area has sparse places a person could hide. After a quick look at both places...

Factory

There are literally thousands of 'pods' that looks like Steel when you first met him. Battle machines are being made, but you notice they do not have any weapons on them. Once a unit is built, it heads over to the warehouse.

Warehouse

Containers make up a good 25% of the factory space. Looks like weapons from multiple dimensions. The other 75% turns your blood cold. Thousands and thousands of battle droids. All armed with the weapons from other dimensions. When a droid comes to the warehouse, it goes to the containers and picks up a weapon. Then it goes and stands in line with the other droids. You notice a 'office' looking area..and see a figure up there overseeing the warehouse.

Droids

The droids seem to have four basic model types. All elemental in nature (Water, Fire, Earth, Wind).
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sapputiyok uses xer gift to twist the firearm out of the "guard's" hand, turn it on him, and shoot him in the face.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt moves quietly up the stairs, drawing his pistol. Steel, be ready, bud. At the door, Colt pulled out his IDP badge and reached for the doorknob.

Comment

• Colt

Without turning around the figure speaks.. "If it isn't the traitor, and I see you found a meat suit also. Pay no attention to this meat suit, they are not important." The figure turns and you see that the humanoid has sunken eyes and seems almost mummy like. From the smell..chances are the 'meat suit' has been dead for some time. Doesn't seem to hinder the ability to walk around however. "You can't stop me you know. Not only can I do everything you can I am just code. Take my meat suit down, I just download to another. Plenty of dead bodies around." Seems you've found another 'avatar' of death..or at least somebody who has made a deal with one. "Soon my army will be ready. We will destroy both sides. The humanoids and the interlinks. Those who do not bow will die. Those who do will serve me in my conquests. It took a lot of doing, getting the weapons. From all over the multiverse. We will be unstoppable"

Sapputiyok
              You take him out without much problem. Goldie seems to be contemplating something. "I don't get it. If the girl is to die anyhow, why all this? It says to keep a war going, but it is going to extreme links to keep one war going between two dimensions. Why kill somebody condemned to die, and what is so important about this war?"

Comment

• Colt, having read Michael Crichton's "Prey" the year before, had only one thing to say: "Aw, shit."
                With that, he thumbed a control on the pistol, "broadening" the beam to disintegrate the body and its version of Steel, and fired.
                Turning, Colt ran for the exit, hoping and praying neither he nor Steel had just gotten infected. Into his communicator, Colt shouted, "Shem! Get the IDP's SWAT/A-Team/Spec Ops to my location with weapons and explosives! This place is a hub of Death's operations!"

Comment

• Colt

Shem curses like a sailor over the com. "I've learned that Steel was one of the two prototypes..in fact he was the second built. Our usual 'SWAT' team is Electra, and he is way on the fringe of our area we patrol, it would take days to get him here. I sent the message, but unless Strongarm comes out of his office, we might be on our own."

((Sapputiyok and Goldie will receive the SOS call, but they have troubles of their own))

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks over Huvana to make sure she's ok. (Other than being in a bit of shock, I assume.)

Then xe responds to Goldie, sounding slightly frustrated. "I have no frame of reference for knowing whether that was extreme lengths. You say it is. I'll keep that in mind. I have no idea why this one war is so important, and I have no idea how to find out."
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Sapputiyok Goldie nods. "They took the time and effort to make us go the long way to where we needed, ambushed us several times, and still had assassins waiting just in case. It just doesn't add up."

Huvana is ok, though yes a bit shaken up. She seems to agree with Goldie. "It's like somebody going after a person on death row. I am sentenced to die anyhow, why would they want me dead before the conference?"

Goldie shrugs "No matter, it is not important yet. I will stay with you until the conference." She looks at you "Its up to you, you can stay and help protect this girl or go help Colt."

Comment

• Colt swore, "Screw it then! What do you know about making and using homemade explosives?! There's GOTTA be enough crap in here to level the city of New York!!"

Comment

• Steel says "To heck with that." Suddenly he forms around you in a sleek streamlined metallic suit. "Time to show you what my speed version can do."

You start zipping around, picking up a dozen things from the many crates. The other mechs can't seem to even touch you because Steel is just to fast. He drops off them, activated, into a few of the other crates. Just as you almost get to the door, he takes a second to form his 'Strength' form. The explosion rocks the place, and knocks you for a spin... but thanks to the Strength form you don't take much damage.

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks back and forth between Huvana and Goldie before responding. "I can't leave now." Xe offers xer hands to Huvana and says, "I am honored to know you. Your choice to sacrifice yourself to save millions is a noble one, and I promise to protect you through the talks and... to the end." Sapputiyok trails off. Xe seems reluctant to talk about the end of Huvana's life.
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt

Shem contacts you. "Whatever you just did stirred up a hornets nest. Just picked up a transmission. Something called 'The Culling' has just started early. Sounds like at least 10 factories have went into overdrive, and have been quiet busy lately. The only good news is seems the mechanical creatures and the humanoids have stopped fighting each other, and are now fighting .. something else."

Sapputiyok

She does something a bit weird (probably something from her society you don't know about) she gently takes both of your hands and touches her forehead to them. "It has been an honor and a privilege." She does the same to Goldie.

You get to the meeting..seems the bodyguard was the last ditch effort, because things go smoothly. The delegate comes to Huvana. "You know our tradition?"
                              She nods. "You accept your fate?" She nods again. The delegate smiles. "Good. He takes out a sword .. and goes to one knee and offers Huvana the sword. "Then I pledge our people to the peace, there will be no death this day." He lowers his head, and Huvana looks absolutely confused.

Goldie suddenly seems to figure out what is going on. "Oh! Take the sword, accept the pledge. This is a tradition from my people..how it arrived here is anybody's guess. Anyhow, they have decided not only to spare your life, but make you their .. go between between your people and theirs."

Comment

• "Oh! Well... crap. Shall we vamos stage left, then?"
                                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 11-05-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X