Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly didn't think of Bonds. There is a store at the shopping centre we normally go to for groceries. I'll take her in there next time.

The extra push up bras didn't have a water fill bit. They just had lots of padding built into the cup. I went from not-an-A to a D. Was so freaking weird.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      ... I couldn't see anything about 3 feet in front of me!
      In the country & western world, we'd start singing, "Hello, Dolly!"
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        In the country & western world, we'd start singing, "Hello, Dolly!"
        To be honest, if I was less chubby, brunette and short in the limbs there would have been a resemblance at the time!
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I'm still looking. At one time I got fitted a Vicky's, but since then I've had a baby and I really hate paying so much for bras. Mart of Walls has started carrying larger sizes, but they have the age old problem of being functional and not very pretty. At least they're somewhat easier on the wallet, lol.
          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            I'm 44 and still looking....
            Same here, except I'm 63. Unless I'm going for a job interview, or to work, or during the summer (T-shirt season!) I usually just don't wear one. I'm not a Magrat but I don't think it's too obvious when I don't -- especially in winter when my upperwear consists of T-shirt + sweatshirt + heavy coat. Still, I really need to do something about this soon; the two bras I have are ... well, I dunno how old they are; I don't remember buying them. Their only benefit at this point is "They're better than nothing." But not much.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
              I honestly didn't think of Bonds. There is a store at the shopping centre we normally go to for groceries. I'll take her in there next time.
              That's actually a good thing, since I doubt that yon local Big W would have them in that small a size.

Comment

Working...
              X