X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I grabbed Chris' dongle."
    "You messed him up."
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• a - "2 felons 1 car" ? Really? o_O REALLY?

b - I figured you'd be the only other person who'd get that
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• "Never touch another man's mouse. It's personal."

Comment

• "I've been touching your stuff."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• "I just told you not to touch another man's mouse."

Comment

• "You've been a chicken and a terrorist today"
              "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• "My hands aren't big enough to hold that many nuts!"
                "*derisive cackling*"
                "Nope, just not designed for holding NUTS!"
                "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

• "We're ready to crap"

Comment

• "I don't care if she's pissed off, as long as she pays her loan!"

"You must have taken niceness pills since this morning."
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "You can go ahead and kill him."

Comment

• "Get your ass up here and we'll wipe it for you"
                        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• "Executed as planned."

Comment

• "I am going to take this measuring tape, shove it up my ass, and see how much space I can pull out of it."
                            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "I don't want to keep talking to you, I just keep getting wetter"
                              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• "Are you cheap?"
                                "That's almost worse than asking if he's easy!"
                                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                                X