Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirts!Get your t-shirts(aka Why I should read my emails more carefully)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirts!Get your t-shirts(aka Why I should read my emails more carefully)

I've just finished working for the Post Office helping launch their new lottery game. Part of it was trying to flog badges and T-shirts for the participating stores to give to their staff to wear.Not many staff took this idea up(may have had something to do with the slogan PLAY ME NOW-£1 PER GO emblazoned across the chest ).Whatever we didn't get rid of,we could keep. Yippee. I am moving house soon. I do not need 96 extra T-shirts around the place.
    So I decided to put them on Freecycle.Got an email from someone who wanted them-replied back Great,come tomorrow morning-here's the time,here's the address. And then having sent it realized. This was not 1 email...this was 1 email folder containing emails from 19 DIFFERENT people.All of whom I had told to turn up on the doorstep at the same time to collect their T-shirts..... there would have been a queue round the block if I hadn't noticed....
    Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 10-04-2013, 05:15 AM. Reason: putting in smiley face
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Ooo! Close one. That would not have been pretty.

Comment

Good thing you caught it in time.

And man, I would have LOVED one of those shirts!
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        ... slogan PLAY ME NOW-£1 PER GO emblazoned across the chest ...
        It takes me a lot more than one pound to go...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I still have some. If you're a very good little kitty,I'll put one in the post for you. What happens to you when you walk round with that across your chest is not up to me. Drop me a line and I'll get one sent to you. And of course I'll need to know what size chest you take...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

This was not 1 email...this was 1 email folder containing emails from 19 DIFFERENT people.All of whom I had told to turn up on the doorstep at the same time to collect their T-shirts..... there would have been a queue round the block if I hadn't noticed....
            I'm still giggling at this mental image. Glad you caught it in time!
            "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

That would be a awesome shirt to show my boss.

Comment

I think I've started a business here. Any more want a shirt let me know and I'll stick it in the mail. I usually charge just a little something from your country in return-a fridge magnet,sticker,anything small and funky from where you are for my collection.

*now...must scamper off and register business with the nice VAT people*

Comment

Good deal, I've got a couple things I know off hand I could send.

Comment

I think I've started a business here. Any more want a shirt let me know and I'll stick it in the mail. I usually charge just a little something from your country in return-a fridge magnet,sticker,anything small and funky from where you are for my collection.

*now...must scamper off and register business with the nice VAT people*
                    Shirt sounds awesome! Now I'mma be awake even longer wondering if i have anything from "here"....

Comment

I have a roughly 120cm chest. Do you have anything for me?
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Depending on your gender,either an impressed wolf whistle or a healthy respect....

Comment

Depending on your gender,either an impressed wolf whistle or a healthy respect....
                          Oops, had to go and re-measure myself. Take about 10cm off of that

I'm female

Comment

I thought so...when I converted it it emerged as a 47'' chest!!

Comment

I thought so...when I converted it it emerged as a 47'' chest!!
                              I've lost weight recently, but yes, my bust size was close to 120cm at one point. (yes, I have a large rack why do you ask? Yes, it's all natural and no I am not pregnant, nor have I ever been )

Losing weight has dropped that back a little. Still, any t-shirts?

Comment

Working...
                              X