This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave is back

Mods, I am sorry that I had to sneak in the back door. I had a whole bunch of system/email address loss/and other issues and couldn't manage to back to my account. If it is possible to merge this one with Slave to the Phone, that would be great.

If not, well, that's because I'm a dumbass who can't figure out how to contact anyone without my last email.

I can do it, but I think it's going to be using the password to your original account, which I'm guessing you lost. If you PM me, I can change the password to whatever you want it to be. You can always change it to something else afterwards.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

you are so awesome. Yes, I did forget the password, PM incoming with the new one. After this is fixed, you can ban SttH forever. I am so sorry for the bother, but in my defense, this is the only forum important enough for me to risk coming back as a sock.

Comment

Hurray! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

Eeeexcellent. Welcome back to !
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X