Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Right. Just like if I had a bird it would probably be saying things like:

"Time for another beer!"

Where the hell is my Gatorade?"

"I hate doing dishes!"

and

"Why the HELL are you calling me this hour!?!??!"

I'd hate to have a bird in my house . . . Dog only knows what it'd be saying

Actually, I do but I'd have to ban myself for repeating any moaning or screaming here.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That was totally hilarious! I loved when he said "homeboy". I didn't know people still said that! Who is he, Coolio?
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Oh dear. I hope that bird is well taken care of!

Albeit if my BF said that about my bird, I'd probably threaten the exact same thing.

Mine havent' picked up anything. I thought Mimi would know 'Stupid computer! WORK!" but he hasnt. Paulie says 'Pretty bird'... and only if a woman is holding him, the playah
        Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I've gotten a few like that, though usually with a single person bitching at me, not someone bitching at someone else in the background.

Comment

Awesome....just awesome
            Total surrender
            Your touch is so tender
            Your skin is like water on a burning beach
            And it brings me relief
            "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

You know, the really amazing thing is that about half my calls are perfectly normal. I talk to average people who are averagely bright enough to get through our business without any problems, and then they get off the phone and go on with their average lives.

And then for some reason, the other half are just...well, let's just call them not average.
              Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Does it make me a bad person that I found that entire thing incredibly funny?
                "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
                James from Pokémon.

Comment

I would pay so much money to hear that recording lol

Comment

no way. Wow. I mean, just...wow.
                    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                      That was totally hilarious! I loved when he said "homeboy". I didn't know people still said that! Who is he, Coolio?
                      Well, going from the stuff I overhear on the bus pretty much daily, "homeboy" is the current in word to refer to a best bud who is not black. I only assume this because I got one end of a cell conversation that had the guy on the bus asking repeatedly (about 8 times, actually) of the person on the other end if a third person was "a homeboy or a niggah."

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Not so velfarre, after I finished reading the call I laughed so hard and so long that I was literaly crying and my coworker was scared and worried I was ok or not. I almost chocked.
                        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

I'll hold you if you really need it, but don't go near my ribs - I'm horribly ticklish there today.
                          After a call like that you need holding. And cookies. and a bucket of scotch....
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Nah, not a bucket of scotch. A big bottle of porto that I don't have to share.

After calls like that I don't want cookies.

I want drugs.

hard ones.
                            Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
                              Does it make me a bad person that I found that entire thing incredibly funny?
                              Then I am, too. I was snickering so loudly that my coworker popped his head over the cubicle wall to see if I was choking.

Comment

Quoth I Love Pit Bulls
                                ....... for the rest of us to enjoy like the one from British Telecom
                                I am reminded of the Manchester United soccer team from Euro Trip.
                                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
                                X