X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dendawg View Post
    The Costumer is always right.
    Unless you dress left...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Too many customers think they are 'spechul', or should be the center of somebody's world.
      Yes they do. I don't know how they can believe that a company can survive with only one customer, or how they can miss the other dozens of people in the same store they're in, but they do honestly believe they are the only one the company does business with. Go figure.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think it is the people who missed the memo that earth is not the center of the universe. Since they think man = greatest thing on earth, and earth = center of the universe..of course they think that they=center of the universe. Because of course you know that they are the greatest of mankind. Yeah..and I got a nice bridge in brooklyn I can sell them really really cheap.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X