Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A kid, a mum and her hubby walk into a mall...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A kid, a mum and her hubby walk into a mall...

Rather short and I'm not sure this goes here, but I can't stop laughing about this.

End of my shift today, I was filling the pop cooler when I hear from behind me in the cutest voice ever:

"Mommy, what does 'I faked it' mean?"

I turn and see a kid, probably about 5 years old holding her mummy's hand and her mummy is holding her daddy's hand.

She's looking innocently up at her mummy.

Her mummy is turning beet red.

Her daddy is laughing so hard he's having a hard time standing.

I can assume the context of "I faked it" by their expressions, but I was laughing too hard myself to comment or think straight. What a family.
    Go for the eyes!

I wonder where the 5 year old first heard the line from.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

if I had to guess cable tv would be a sure one...

Comment

I've seen it on a few t-shirts.

Comment

Maybe Mommy said it.

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Probably caught it on a syndicated episode of Seinfeld that aired before dinnertime, where Elaine is talking to Jerry going, "fa-ake fa-a-ke, fake fa-a-ake fake.."

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
              Maybe Mommy said it.

SC
              I thought the same thing from the description of her reaction. Otherwise, it probably would've been amusement and "where did you hear that, hahaha". Unless she's just one of those people it's super easy to embarrass.

Either way, hilarious for bystanders.
              I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                Maybe Mommy said it.

SC
                maybe... but then daddy wouldn't be laughing....

Comment

Working...
                X