X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help? (Table top RPG accessories)

I'm looking for these (without velcro, that's an after-market addition):

They are 5 centimeters (50mm) in diameter. My google-fu has failed me on this one, I haven't been able to find anything even usably similar. Matching diameter and the ability to secure a paper door token upright in it are important. Color is not.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Haven't seen round ones lately, but here's a good source for square ones. https://www.thegamecrafter.com/parts/game-stand-black

Comment

I can find plenty of round ones, even on Amazon. However 50mm ones are elusive. All the ones I see are 20-25mm.

Comment

Those might work, Bear, though they're a little on the small side. Closer than anything else I was able to find.

GK- I know. I spent a couple of hours searching on Amazon, then on Google using all the search terms I could think of, separately and in combination. Thank you for looking, though.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
          If you can't find them, why not make them? Perhaps use Fimo or some other air-drying modelling stuff - I know that's what a gaming group I was with did when we couldn't find exactly what we wanted/needed.
          Honestly, all you need is access to a 3D printer. There are businesses about that will print whatever you can provide them the data for and the data is easy to come by.

Comment

Don't have access to a 3D printer at this time. Though, come to think of it, now I'm wondering how it is that my technophile friend doesn't have one yet. He's usually right there on top of nifty new technology. Think I'll ask him about that next time I see him. I bet he just hasn't thought of it yet.

As for making them....hrmmm... started to say that would be a last resort but then started thinking about how to make them and it wouldn't really be all that hard. Roll out the material, use a cookie cutter to cut out the bases, use one of the door tokens to shape the slot, glue the velcro to it after it's been baked.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
              Don't have access to a 3D printer at this time. Though, come to think of it, now I'm wondering how it is that my technophile friend doesn't have one yet. He's usually right there on top of nifty new technology. Think I'll ask him about that next time I see him. I bet he just hasn't thought of it yet.
              I have a friend with one. >.>

You don't need a friend with one though. You can just check with Shapeways or Sculpteo or similar services. They can give you a quote immediately upon uploading a file and selecting what you want it made out of of. Then just tell em how many.

Here's the 3D printer file for em if all else fails.

Comment

It looks like it's for holding cards or cardboard 'figures'...

Can you not just use two 25mm ones side-by-side?
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Not really, unless I used square ones, and in that case, I'll use the ones Bearly found. That bit of velcro is what holds the board sections together, and trying to stick it across two rounds side by side would be sloppy as heck.

Comment

So... walls for a dungeon-style game?
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Doors for the Warhammer Quest set our friends made for my boyfriend for his birthday, you can see pics here.

Comment

Working...
                      X