This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gross airplane passenger.

Any flight attendants seen any thing like this?

https://www.ratemyjob.com/career/246...6I28lrngcRxrzA

Looks like a good reason to always have at least one male flight attendent on board.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Or someone with a backbone.

They said they were going to Thailand, I guess maybe cultural politeness had something to do with them giving in. When I was at an airport in Japan and something in my carry on set off the alarm the guy spent the whole time looking through my bag apologizing for it.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Nasty might have got his ass beaten, instead of wiped, if I'd been on that flight.

Comment

If you have that many problems doing very basic things that every human needs to do, shouldn't you be traveling with an aid/keeper/assistant? Preferably a paid one?

I understand not fitting in the economy loos, because they are pretty narrow. But the rest is ridiculous.

If I was the near the pointy end of that airline, I ban him from ever flying with us again.
          A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

As soon as he requested assistance they should have got a male steward. If the guy accepted the help of the male steward then yes, he probably should have had a carer. If he refused help then it proved he was a pervert, and the stewards would be within their rights to have him arrested at the other end of the flight for his disruption.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
            X