This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer was given the finger by another customer

Yesterday at work I was bagging groceries for one of the cashiers since the Assistant Front End Manager was in a conference call when I clocked in.

An elderly customer came to the line I was bagging at, and asked the cashier if the store was closing since she saw several items on clearance.

Both of us said no.

I bagged her groceries. and she left to tie the plastic bags the grocery store I work at uses. She was behind me doing this while I was bagging for the customer behind her, who was a male.

While I was bagging his groceries, the elderly customer grabbed a plastic bag at this particular checkout. I had several semi full plastic bags on the conveyor belt. So the male customer asked us if she may have unknowingly took one of the plastic bags of groceries that belonged to him.

So his quietly approached the elderly customer to find out.

She gave him the finger when he did that.

Sooo....we can rule out "unknowingly" ?

Comment

meh, this story would of been a lot better if it happened in a proctologist's office.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Gee, I have bad days, too. But if I was tying up bags (I do sometimes, it makes them easier to carry) I would check to make sure I hadn't, because I'd figure he wasn't asking for no reason.

Comment

Not just the finger.... the moving finger....
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I saw this picture of a guy on reddit.

I wish he was a customer there and gave the finger(s)

NSFW
            giving the finger(s).
            I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Works for brits too. That guy is set
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
              X