This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic Customers

Alotta stories, I can't remember most of them. Well, here's one that I can remember.

For security reasons, we keep all the Adult and Marijuana Magaziness behind the counter. Of course, this action has to rile up the Chronics.

I've heard the accusations that what we're doing is "Censorship" so many times, I called one out on his accusation.

Chronic: "Like Dudette (yes, he said that word) this is censorship!! Those Mags need to be outside."
    Me: So if we put it out, it's not censorship?
    C: "Like, yeah."
    Me: And if the kids steal them, then thats what? It's almost the same thing; it's denying you access to High Times when we have no copies on the floor.
    C: "But putting it behind is censorship!"
    Me: And kids stealing it is also censorship.
    C: "It is? Oh god, then yeah, keep it behind the counter! At least those little brats won't take it!!"

I also find it odd that these guys will pay cash for the magazine, yet allow us to scan the "Loyalty Card" for them to get the credit onto their account.

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
    Chronic: Dudette
    Someone apparently hasn't noticed it isn't the 90s anymore.

And I bet you anything the parents would complain if you kept them out, because their little snookums could be exposed to it. Or steal it.
    It's like the people in Vegas who have sex in video-monitored elevators.. -MoxisPilot
    The elevators are monitored?!!! OH CRAP!!! -Sheldonrs

Comment

Quoth Inigo Montoya: "I do not think that word means what you think it means"
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Holy cow!

You used logic to persuade a customer and he was...persuaded.

:faints from shock:

: picks self up from floor:

Is that a CS. com first?
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
          Holy cow!

You used logic to persuade a customer and he was...persuaded.

:faints from shock:

: picks self up from floor:

Is that a CS. com first?

Nah this one doesn't count, guy was probably baked and logic seems to work on baked SC minds somehow...

odd that it would do that.

Comment

Working...
          X