Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear God, please give me an Aneurysm and end my suffering.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear God, please give me an Aneurysm and end my suffering.

Me: ...Once the payment has been made the system will send the order for reconnection as soon as possible.

SC: But why was it disconnected? The bill says I have until next week to pay.

Me: New charges are due by the due date printed on the bill but when there's a previous balance then those are due on the due dates printed on the final notice you got before the new bill was generated. So you don't have to pay the entire amount to get the power back, just the amount that's past due.

SC: Right here on the bill it says "New Charges Due by 10/13"

Me: Yes, and the new charges are the most recent charges on the bill not including the previous balances which have their own due date. The note section of the bill also tells you what amount is past due. It's the second note. The ones in sentence form.

SC: No no, listen to me, this was the new bill that was generated and these were the new charges that were on this bill so the entire bill is due by the 13th just like the bill says.

Me: Sir, you have the bill in front of you, yes?

SC: What kind of question is that? YES.

Me: Ok, so on that line that section that states "New Charges Due by" there's 4 columns is that what you're seeing?

SC: Yeeeeeees...

Me: Ok, we're on the same page. Of those 4 columns the first states the balance before new charges and is labeled as such. Next one is the "New Charges" column, the one next to that is the "Total Balance" and the last one is the "New Charges Due by" column. So if we're looking at the due date, it's for the new charges. Which are in the second column marked, "New Charges".

SC: Yes the new charges on the bill.

Me: Correct.

SC: But you just explained why my power should still be on.

Me: *RRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEE* ...No, the new charges do not include balances that carried over from other bills.

SC: Well, how the hell am I supposed to tell what's the new sh*t you're billing me for and what's the old sh*t you're billing me for? You think I'm psychic?

Me: *If you are mindread this: please smash your balls off with a hammer and never reproduce* It's on the part of the bill labeled "Balance Before New Charges"

SC: Which one?!?!

Me: Balances that were generated before the new bill was generated are in the "Balance Before New Charges" column and those are the old charges. Now, the new balances are in the "New Charges" column and that's the newest charge on your account.

SC: Yeah, so what's the difference?

Me: *JESUSF*CKINGCHRIST ARE YOU KIDDING ME?* ...balance before is what you have to pay now to get your power back and new charges is what's due next week to keep this from happening again.

SC: *sarcastically*Well, jeez, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take up so much of your precious time. Sheeeeeit, I must be the biggest idiot in the world for not understanding your complicated-ass bill *Finally he's right about something*

Me: Sir... I'm not... really sure how much more clearly to explain it.

SC: Well maybe your supervisor can dumb it down for me.

Me: I'll be happy to conference you over. One moment.

Dude, really? Is it really that hard to match the 2nd column that says "New Charges" to the 4th column that says "New Charges Due by"? Then you have the message that literally says "Hey, did you forget that $xx.xx is past due and must be paid immediately in order to prevent service interruption?". Doesn't anyone read their bill anymore? Yeah, it's the total balance that's due on the new due date. Forget that anything you don't pay always shows up on your next bill that always shows a new due date for the new balances. It's just all due on that day. You know what that means? You don't ever have to pay your bill! If it just rolls over to the next bill and the next bill tells you to pay next month why bother ever paying? I assure you, we thought of that. If you don't pay your bill, I don't get a paycheck and that's going to make a lot of bar tenders very sad.

Can't read, won't read, it's all the same thing. What a scrounge lizard.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Readin' is for those fancy-schmancy egghead scientists anyway, all I know is you turned muh' power off for NO REASON AT ALL!
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Really! You expect them to read!? READ!? Your bill!? That's gotta be, like, rocket surgery or something!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

what's worse is you expected him to have espn or something.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Dontcha know you gotta be a scientician to read!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Geniyouseeees, which I am not one of them, so I don't have to pay the moneys.
              Only a smart has to pay, I am a dumb so I don't have to pay.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
              X