This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!

This guy called customer care in a panic because he found out that whenever he sent a text message, the person he was sending to would receive 2 messages. He was worried that his phone would start sending the second copy of the message to other numbers. He laughed as he told me his wife would kill him if one of the messages to his girlfriend went to her by mistake. I shrugged this off, hoping he was joking as I told him we would try a few things to reset his connection and see if the problem resolves. There was some cheering in the background near the end of the call on my end because a new-hire class had just graduated and everyone on the floor was applauding them (this is nice, but I hate it because the customer hears it too. One time a guy said "Oh, see, that's why I hate you people. You're cheering because I'm cancelling my service!" ). The customer told me that at least at his workplace they don't "break out the keg" until after work, but that I should go have a good time. He said last week they had a party and he went home with 2 women. I just couldn't help it, I said that I didn't think his wife would appreciate something like that. He laughed again and said that the best thing about marriage is the secrets.

What a jerk! I felt really bad for his wife. The worst thing was that he didn't even seem to care about her, like she was a joke. Eventually she'll catch him in the act and when she does, I hope she skins him alive. I guess I've been lucky and never had a relationship like that.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

ew Skeezy! I'm surprised he didnt ask for YOUR phone number

Comment

We used to have a guy who regularly brought in 2 cameras for developing. One for each of his families.

One of our cover staff from another store served his wife, and said "Oh, there are some outstanding photos on your hubands account. Do you want to pick them up?"

We never saw him again...

Comment

She'll catch him, eventually . . . you can't hide secret girlfriends forever. It's gonna be a hard breakup for her though . . . That's kinda sad. . .
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth SmileyBouncer View Post
          ew Skeezy! I'm surprised he didnt ask for YOUR phone number
          That's happened before. Kind of pathetic when they have to hit on the customer care rep hundreds of miles away from them.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Overheard at our workplace Wednesday:

Customer says to friend, "So the guy said to me, 'Too bad you have to spend your birthday alone.'

"I told him I wasn't alone. My significant other was out with his wife."

Comment

Quoth Linda View Post
              We used to have a guy who regularly brought in 2 cameras for developing. One for each of his families.

One of our cover staff from another store served his wife, and said "Oh, there are some outstanding photos on your hubands account. Do you want to pick them up?"

I love that one. Too bad though cause I probably would have done it on purpose.

We have people call in to the repair center side of where I work and ask the women to marry them. I was asked if I would move to Cali and marry this guys son, dad would pay all the expenses.

Comment

I just find it funny he did not complain about possibly being charged more $$ if his phone was sending duplicate messages. Unless he has a plan w/unlimited text messages.
                He'll get caught soon enough...unless he deletes his message inbox/sent folders religiously...
                If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
                www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

'Tis a sad world we live in. However, there's a lorena bobbit in this world for every horrible, cheating guy. Kharma will run its course.
                  Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

Comment

What a jerk. The sooner his wife catches him, the better, so she can stop wasting her time with him.

Comment

You know, we all like to believe that marriage and family is the result of love forever, but many people just view it as a necessary evil. They do it because their family, employer, friends, significant other expects it.

Working customer service at a high-end store, I saw a lot of women who obviously had married the most eligible man, not for love, but because he was the best catch. And the men married the women for the same reason. The women vengeance-shopped; the men shopped for their mistresses. But unless one of them did something really heinous, they would never get divorced. Then they'd wonder why their kids were so f**ked up and their liquor bill was so high.
                      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                      HR believes the first person in the door
                      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                      Document everything
                      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

My parents may not have the most romantic relationship, but they do love eachother and are best friends, which set a good example for me. They make me glad to be their kid, especially given some of the people out there, who do $hit like this.
                        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I don't get it anymore. I don't get why people are so casual about the bonds of marriage. It reads "til death do us part", not "til the next hot piece of ass presents itself"!

Comment

If the assclown so openly admits his affairs to a total stranger, where there is no reason at all to do so, he's going to screw up sooner than later.
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
                            Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

That may be the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
                              Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X