Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today's sucky customer brought to you by the letters H and M. For honey mustard.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth cloudiko View Post
    H tried to reason with her, but the woman refused to leave without it. She threw this tissy fit for so long that H just had to give up.
    No, he didn't have to give up. He chose that as the easiest option.

The other, more satisfying option would have been to demand that she leave the premises and should she refuse, then the police could be summoned to enforce said demand.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm thinking the same thing as others out there. Your manager still gave this bitchy lady her dressing, which sets up a dangerous precedent for the next time she pays a visit to your establishment. If it's you she deals with, then it will be, "Well, just get me your manager since he allowed me to have it the last time" being now, she'll remember you were the one who did not cave in to her. What's worse is if she comes back and deals with someone that has never dealt with that woman, then she'll say, "I've done it before and was allowed to have it last time I came in."

Comment

I would keep a bottle of yellow food coloring on hand, and the next time she comes in, give her ranch dressing and dye it yellow. Hopefully she won't taste test it before leaving.

Comment

i'm with andara, with this addition:

a permanent ban for her ass.

yup.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Tell her "sure, that's be $11 or you ain't getting nothing but my boot in your ass."
            Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

It wouldn't be too bad, but it would still be food tampering, something that's not to be promoted here sorry
              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                I would keep a bottle of yellow food coloring on hand, and the next time she comes in, give her ranch dressing and dye it yellow. Hopefully she won't taste test it before leaving.
                That would be very satisifying. Very satisfying.
                check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

Well, it's not exactly poisoning her, so we could let that one go by. We're more concerned with things like spiking with laxatives (it hits when she's driving, liability issues etc) and so forth. Replacing it with a perfectly edible product that would probably ruin her meal, life, and kharmic balance? I think this is a perfectly equitable solution.

Also far cheaper...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                    It wouldn't be too bad, but it would still be food tampering, something that's not to be promoted here sorry
                    I wouldn't actually call it food tampering if it's not threatening her life, so to speak. Who says a company like this can't sell colored ranch dressing? Doesn't anyone remember when they were selling green and purple ketchup? How about when they had hot pink and Smurf blue butter? Would this be considered food tampering because it has a different color?

Giving this lady ranch dressing dyed yellow would still be edible, it would still taste like ranch dressing. The only harm it would cause is making her bad temper worse than it is.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                      Smurf blue butter?
                      *gasp* Smurf blue butter?! When was this? I MISSED IT? Aww, geez!
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                      X