This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one felt good.

I have a line of customers, and I see two people that look vaguly familar going towards the beer. I look at the time. 11:29 pm. I look back up, and relized with a shock that it was THE SAME TWO people who JUST stoled thee beer from me yesterday. This time they brought a friend.

I told the customer who was at the registar to please hold on a second, ran over,
    to the cooler that the guy was opening, and I kicked it shut, burst it out of his hand. (YEs, I know bad bad plaidman).

The girl screamed and said she was sorry. I said three words.

"GET. OUT. NOW."

Now I'm 5'8, 160 lbs. I also look crosseyed. I can fight if I have too thought. But the girl, the guy, and there friend just nodded and left.

I told the people I was sorry, and they were 'its ok, just doing your job, doing the right thing, etc".

I just hope this isn't going to be a recruiling deal where they come in at this time and steal.

It was still fun to see their faces when I kicked the cooler beer shut.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Too bad you couldn't lock the doors and call the cops for them shoplifting yesterday. At least you stopped them today. Good for you! Now they know they can't run game on you anymore!
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

I'm thinking I would have taken a picture of them, let them pull the beer out, taken another picture, told them to put the beer back and get the hell out, and then turned the pictures over to the authorities with a report.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X