This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Tim 2: Timmaggedon!

Right, so y'all know about that idiot who stole a vehicle from my place of business, yes? Well, he's been charged. Looks like with the assault upon wife charges, plus the vehicle, he's gonna be doing a minor jail term. I didn't get anything more specific, because to be honest, I really stopped caring enough to pry. Let this be a lesson, right?

Buuuut...the same vehicle has gone missing again! It's now been missing for two weeks! The drivers license we got from the person hiring had been creatively edited! He's actually on a suspended license! So, of course, we drain the credit card, call the hire company, yadda yadda. And, what do we find out when we call the cops to report it? Heeeey, it's a friend of Tims! Who's well known to the cops! Goddamn it...

Honestly, a revenge thieving? It's like bogans never learn....

Probably updates once I get more info from partner and room-mate.
    Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

The monks used to say that revenge is like a two-headed rat-viper. While you watch your enemy go down, you're being poisoned yourself.

All revenge really gets you is to be set backwards.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Jesus this goes on forever.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Latekin View Post
        Honestly, a revenge thieving? It's like bogans never learn....
        If they were capable of learning lessons and acting civilized, they wouldn't be bogans. Or chavs, or trailer trash, or any of the other variations.
        Quoth Latekin View Post
        Probably updates once I get more info from partner and room-mate.
        I get the feeling we're in for another adventure in audacity and avarice.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Put me in jail for stealing their stuff will they? I'll show them! I'LL STEAL THEIR STUFF!!!! That'll teach them not to mess with me!!!!
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

"Honestly, a revenge thieving? It's like bogans never learn..."

Analytical thinking is not strong amongst Timbo and his mates it appears. They seem to be part of what I call 'The 40 watt Club'. They're not very bright.

Comment

Quoth drjankowska View Post
              "Honestly, a revenge thieving? It's like bogans never learn..."

Analytical thinking is not strong amongst Timbo and his mates it appears. They seem to be part of what I call 'The 40 watt Club'. They're not very bright.
              40 Watt? You're being generous.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"Only 10 Whats, Neddy? You're not very bright are you?"
                This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  40 Watt? You're being generous.
                  More like "the burned-out refrigerator bulb club" amirite?
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

What light bulb? There is no light bulb. There is not even a dollar store solar powere garden lamp. There might be a small (very small) tea light.
                    It's not the years in you life that count, it's the life in your years! - Quote from the office coffee cup.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                      Put me in jail for stealing their stuff will they? I'll show them! I'LL STEAL THEIR STUFF!!!! That'll teach them not to mess with me!!!!
                      Send this to Matt Groening. If it hasn't been in a Simpsons episode yet, it should be!
                      I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                      - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                      - IPF

Comment

Quoth Cecily View Post
                        What light bulb? There is no light bulb. There is not even a dollar store solar powere garden lamp. There might be a small (very small) tea light.
                        A tea light that's completely melted away until there's nothing left but the aluminum cup and empty wick holder. That's how bright this guy is.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                          "Only 10 Whats, Neddy? You're not very bright are you?"
                          Ah the Goons at their finest
                          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
                            Ah the Goons at their finest
                            I am Marmalady and I approve of this statement.
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

For reference, here's "Grand Theft Tim 1".

Comment

Working...
                              X