X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketches the kitten!

Squeeeee! http://helpsketches.tumblr.com/

Sketches is partially paralyzed with the cutest spotty belly. Too bad I don't have the time to take care of one with special needs like that. Poor little thing but she seems pretty happy now.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Bengal belly spots.... *wibble*

I've been following Chase No-Face lately. Sassy long-haired tuxedo kitty who happens to have three legs and no face. Aside from the eyedrops and the frequent sneezing she has no problems and isn't suffering, and she is such a hoot to watch.

http://chasenoface.blogspot.com

Comment

I think my favorite is Sketches' bathtime video.

Flying Grype - I've seen that cat somewhere before. Didn't know there was a blog..glad she's doing so well but she's a little hard to look at..
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 10-15-2011, 02:44 AM.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

A little. I read the whole blog and got used to her. She's six years old and lives with another cat and a bunch of dogs and a baby, and apparently she's one of those cats who can be cuddled and dragged around by kids and she just loves it.

Comment

Oh, she's a beauty. I'd love to adopt her, but my cat would make mince meat of her. My baby doesn't like other kitties.

Comment

Ooohfuzzykittehbelly *SQUEE* Sketches is soo cute.

I'd take her in an instant, but mom doesn't want to test our luck with management and the pet policy.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
            X