Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of these cartoon characters can you name?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of these cartoon characters can you name?

I can name up till the first 3 rows:

Front row: Eddy, Zorak, Barney Rubble, Boo-Boo, Eustace & Muriel Bagge, Snagglepuss

2nd row..: Dick Dastardly, Edd "Double D", Buttercup, Bubbles, Mojo Jojo, Blossom, Samurai Jack, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam

3rd row...: Sheep (from "Sheep in the Big City"), Wilma Flintstone, Betty Rubble, Johnny Bravo, Grim, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Mr. Hyde (From "Scooby Doo, Where Are You"), Dexter

Next?
    Attached Files

I can recognize the mayor from the Powerpuff Girls (don't recall his name), Thundarr the Barbarian, either Ed or Eddy, Dee Dee, Shaggy, Droopy, Brak

(next row) Muttley, Bandit, Huckleberry Hound, Porky, Fred, Daphne, Space Ghost, Scooby

(next row) Dyno-Mutt, Auggie Doggie and son, Velma, Scrappy (?), Bugs, Rosie, Richochet Rabbit, Hong Kong Phooey, Jonny Quest

(last row) Magilla Gorilla, Dexter's parents, Yogi and Cindy, Blue Falcon, Jabberjaw, Mandark
    Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 10-16-2011, 12:51 AM.
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Starting from the 1st row (front row): Ed, Zorak, Barney Rubble, Boo Boo, Eustace and Muriel, Snagglepuss Snidley,Eddy, Buttercup, Mojo Jojo, Blossom, Samurai Jack, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Wilma Flintstone, Betty Rubble, Johnny Bravo, Chicken, Fred Flintstone Death,Mayor of Townsville, He Man, Edd, Dee Dee, Shaggy, Droopy, Borak, Daffy Duck, Muttley, Bandit, Huckleberry Hound, Porky Pig, Freddy, Daphne, Space Ghost, Scooby, Astro, Augie and Jr., Bugs Bunny, Rosie, Johnny Quest,Magilla Gorilla, Yogi Bear and Cindy Bear, Thelma, Val Halla, Harvey Birdman, Ms.Bellum, Mandark, Mom and Dad (from Dexter's Lab), The Infragable Krunk, Tazmanian Devil, Judy Jetson
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

He-Man's not there. It's Thundarr. And it's not "Borak", it's Brak
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
          He-Man's not there. It's Thundarr. And it's not "Borak", it's Brak
          Man, I was WAY off!.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X