Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ work right now- can't wait to leave and do anything.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• When your job decides, an hour before your shift is up, that it needs to run machines this holiday weekend and asks for volunteers:

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Daaaaaamn. If he actually filled that thing up, ten bucks says he either spilled it or it burst within a few minutes. That shape was not meant to hold that much liquid (let's call it a gallon -- which is nearly 8 1/2 lbs (a bit short of 4 kilos for our friends across the pond), nor support that much weight at once. O_O

Scary thing is, my favorite sno-ball stand back home actually offered a size similar to that. The difference being, a gallon sno-ball, even with the flavor/syrup, would still weigh MUCH less than that.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                    Daaaaaamn. If he actually filled that thing up, ten bucks says he either spilled it or it burst within a few minutes. That shape was not meant to hold that much liquid (let's call it a gallon -- which is nearly 8 1/2 lbs (a bit short of 4 kilos for our friends across the pond), nor support that much weight at once. O_O

Scary thing is, my favorite sno-ball stand back home actually offered a size similar to that. The difference being, a gallon sno-ball, even with the flavor/syrup, would still weigh MUCH less than that.
                    I'd go with spilled. I haven't handled one of those KFC baskets in a long time, but if they're made like other paper containers I've seen, the base will be quite sturdy, but the rim won't withstand the grip needed to pick up the weight. If he handled it by the bottom his SuperMetaHyperGulp might make it to the table, but he doesn't seem to be doing that.

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post

<snip>

Welcome to my world

also featuring

Well it took over 30 minutes so its free right???
                        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Pic in that second one already broke, R o_O

Please consider posting links along with the pics. It could be that you're running afoul of hotlink prevention tech.
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Just came across this one, and it's very important:

Last edited by EricKei; 02-12-2020, 04:19 PM. Reason: added wimg tags

Comment

Working...
                                X