Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're building a sex cage aren't you?

A woman called to see if we had chicken wire in the store. The one closer to her didn't have it and our online store said she'd have to wait a week to get it. She wanted to avoid the "snafu" as she put it.

Alas, the store didn't have it.

"Well I'm building a... thing that requires chicken wire. My friend is helping me build this thing with the chicken wire but I guess that means he's off the hook for the week. I know, that's probably TMI. Thanks for your help TWE."

Thing is, she didn't give me any amount of info that would be considered too much. And people build their own chicken coops, so naturally the way she tip toed around the project she was working on got my gears working.
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Lol.

I don't know if chicken wire would be strong enough for... Um, would "rough play" be the correct term?

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
      Lol.

I don't know if chicken wire would be strong enough for... Um, would "rough play" be the correct term?
      Actually I was thinking about they have pony play. I wonder if there are people who like to play chicken. Are there chicken furries? Uh, I mean, featheries?

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
        Lol.

would depend on the size of the holes in the mesh, properly welded 3/8" grid wire would hold up to most rough play, depending on the size of the wire used for the mesh. the stuff you see on the sides of most coops, that would hold up to light impacts and pushing as its designed to keep raccoons and foxes out. we used the 3/8" grid for shaker boxes and sieving boxes for gold prospecting, its pretty tough stuff.
        This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
        my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
          Are there chicken furries? Uh, I mean, featheries?
          I've learned to never underestimate rule 34...

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
            I've learned to never underestimate rule 34...
            Similar to the fact that the temperature of anything is always above abscrewloose zero.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Actually I was thinking about they have pony play. I wonder if there are people who like to play chicken. Are there chicken furries? Uh, I mean, featheries?
              I just heard of puppy play (Keepers and pups). But idunno about chickens.

Chicken wire does have a certain atmosphere for some BDSM scenes... but if the customer gets that flustered about the chicken wire, definitely don't ask about the eyebolts in the closet.
              Last edited by Mental_Mouse; 04-22-2018, 02:57 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ok, I'm knowledgeable but not experienced in this stuff, so I can answer questions. Also I know the person who runs Mr Leather St Louis, him and his pup, so if you have question that might be a bit to risque for the forum, PM them to me. Do keep in mind that he is very slow about responding to his Telegram, so it might take me a bit to chase down answers I don't have.

That said, the term you're looking for is pet play. I've never heard of an avian, let alone a chicken. Dogs and ponies are the most common although there is some cats in the scene.

Likewise the furry community is very diverse, but avians are very rare there too, and the few that I've seen have all been birds of prey, typically hawks or eagles, though I've known an owl or two.

Oh, almost forgot, as to using it for something like a cage or what not, you could, but I can't see it as being very practical. By itself it's not all that strong, and while you could easy attach a wooden frame to strengthen it, you'd likely wind up in a situation where it would've just been better to build a wooden cage or crate.
                Seph
                Taur10
                "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Are there chicken furries? Uh, I mean, featheries?
                  It wouldn't surprise me. All sorts of animals show up here every year--the furries have their annual convention in Pittsburgh for some reason.
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                    It wouldn't surprise me. All sorts of animals show up here every year--the furries have their annual convention in Pittsburgh for some reason.
                    So help me if there are not chicken furries at one of those conventions, I will make it happen.

The Colonel's Crispy Recipe will take on a whole new meaning.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                      Why Pittsburgh? Reasonable unions, Kage moved it from Philadelphia because he wasn't willing to deal with the unions when the con out grew all the hotels there (Anthrocon once made Guiness for attendance!).
                      Seph
                      Taur10
                      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

So help me if there are not chicken furries at one of those conventions, I will make it happen.
                        Pics...or it didn't happen

But seriously, I can't say I'm familiar with the furry community, other than what shows up on the local news. Phillly's loss is our gain. We're more than happy to host their convention
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                        X