This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
    Doyle shuffles off out of the room to get some sleep muttering something about not being caught dead in a dress...
    "You ever watch F Troop, where Agarn says, 'There's no way I'm wearin' a dress! Absolutely not! No dress!' And Forrest Tucker's like, 'Yeah, you're wearing that dress! You're gonna wear that dress!' And they wipe - blublublublublub - and Agarn's wearin' a dress."
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sorry I haven't been active lately. Life's been kicking my ass. Then I lost track of what my character was doing/involved with.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Updated Josiah's file... AGAIN.
        Agent Name: Mr. John W. Clark.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
          Sorry I haven't been active lately. Life's been kicking my ass. Then I lost track of what my character was doing/involved with.
          Mine's been severe allergies, holiday stuff, work, and my own short attention span.

Don't worry, I had to drop my writing/RP projects for a little while, so you're not far behind.

Also, a word to everyone - feel free to throw me a curveball or have your character do their own thing a bit. I tend to GM my best when I'm getting that sort of feedback from players, a trait I picked up years ago when running Shadowrun and D&D for my old group, walking avatars of chaos and destruction I semi-affectionately refer to as "Team 4chan".

You know your Shadowrun game has gone off the rails when the rigger tackles the decker to the floor and starts dry-humping him while shouting lines from Evangelion.

Both in and out of character.
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Heh I've always had a chaotic mind, and illness has made that worse..so *shrugs*. As for 'off the rails' I can do that. As my characters vision suggests . Didn't think it was going to be used right off the bat, but hey .. go with the flow is my motto.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post

You know your Shadowrun game has gone off the rails when the rigger tackles the decker to the floor and starts dry-humping him while shouting lines from Evangelion.

Both in and out of character.
              o.O;

Comment

• Believe me, there's a reason why I've only played in one game with Team 4chan.

Kabe could give you stories that would swear you off DMing for...ages, at least.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Work has been crap, and going on a trip to see Kheldarson's family for the weekend. Next post from me on Monday.

Comment

• Have a good weekend.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I get to see my family for my birthday ^^
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Khel!!

Comment

• Indeed, happy B-day.

I should be able to post more frequently after next week since the semester will be over

Comment

• It was still technically Monday when I started typing.

Also, for the record, the agents talking to Tygerwolf's character are now officially Agent Reese and Agent Jake L. Wood.

Because there is no such thing as too many references.

Also, you may want to note the FEND Files link in my sig.

Comment

• Want to ask permission to semi borrow this idea for something I am working on. I like the idea of this roleplay, and am thinking of starting a similar themed one on this forum. Just still working on a title. It is inspired by a combination of lost girl, supernatural, and this rpg.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• As I might be losing my internet soon, the above request might be a moot point.

Comment

Working...
                                X