This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runescape.

Anyone on this free MMO? Anyone a memember?

Anyone wanna gimme free money cause I suck so bad at this game? XD

We could all make a giant guild. I just got in the Champion's guild. I was so happy.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

I bounce around a few games that are free...

9 Dragons, and Anarchy Online* are my two right now.

*AO is free for the basic client, there is a level cap, but hey, 200 levels should hold anyone, and its free til Jan 08, maybe even longer.
    http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
    Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

I tried RuneScape, it was worse than any MMORPG that I've been on. Spam up the wazoo, '733t' and 'n00b' people chatting thinking they're cool, when they're not.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I tried this out, but got sick and tired of having to log in again every 10 seconds. Plus, all the noobs are annoying. Finally, doesn't matter whether you play as a girl or a guy, you still get classless idiots hitting on you. -.-
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Free mmos tend to be scary for the precise reason that they're free. Credit cards tend to act like a barrier to entry. Not always an effective barrier mind you....but it does keep out the majority.

<Sticks with EQ2....least till Warhammer cometh>

Comment

That game kills my computer....

Comment

I played runescape a few years ago. It was addicting for a while but I eventually got a bit bored. My NEW addiction is a Iron Realms text based game called Imperian. Imperian is awesome. But very very addicting. It's nearly impossible to pull yourself away from it.

Comment

I used to play it. Even got a paid account. But it's so full of 13-y/o l33+-speaking punks that it wasn't worth it anymore.
                ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Working...
                X