Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends and family always said I was a heavy sleeper...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends and family always said I was a heavy sleeper...

So I woke up just about an hour or so ago. I'm on the net, reading and checking stuff out when the power goes out. o_O I go outside cause I do hear some commotion. I look outside to see a bunch of police and people galking at my triplex. I look over down the lane, where the neighbor crashed his big-ass truck THROUGH HIS BUILDING. Rubble everywhere. Apperntly he did it just a little bit ago while I was sleepiing. They live like forty feet from me, and I slept through a big ass truck crashing into the building.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Wow you must sleep like the dead as my mom says My sister is like that too, but i am a very light sleeper.
    How did he manage to crash his truck through the building??
    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Well from what his girlfriend said and what the police could tell me was he was drunk, having drink a HALF GALLON of Vodka. Before 4 pm. Then after he crashed he told his girlfriend to get the car out, then he walked down to the neighbor house, walked in locked the door and went to sleep on their couch. As the police were hauling them out he claimed he thought it was his cousin house.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow at the accident. I'm quite a heavy sleeper myself, I can sleep through six alarm clocks and remain asleep. A truck crashing through a building, could wake me up.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Zoinks!! Glad you're okay, Plaidman.

I once slept through an entire police chase - on foot, including gunfire - through the apartment complex I lived in. (Yes, I grew up in the craptastic part of town. ) Once I'm out, I am out.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
            Zoinks!! Glad you're okay, Plaidman.

I once slept through an entire police chase - on foot, including gunfire - through the apartment complex I lived in. (Yes, I grew up in the craptastic part of town. ) Once I'm out, I am out.
            Hopefully I can keep this story short. My buddy and I are out having a good time one night. We get close to my house and it looks like the police helicopter is in the area. After a bit of going back and forth, I determine that it was probably a bit south of me (the ghetto area). We pull up to the neighborhood. My street is shut down and the helicopter was indeed over our neighborhood.

Apparently, some kids stole a car and after a chase by the police, they ditched it between the neighbors house and ours. They hopped the neighbors fence, blah blah.

It's noisy as heck outside with the helicopter and all the police in the neighborhood. My parents slept through the whole thing. They didn't know what was going on until later in the morning when the police knocked on our door because a neighbor thought they saw one of the suspects.

Comment

Years ago, my mom and I went to California to visit her aunt. We stayed at the house, with Mom in the guest room and me in the converted garage.

Next morning I got up, and everyone asked me, "How'd you like the earthquake?"

"What earthquake?"

Apparently, there was a minor earthquake in the night, strong enough to rattle the house and knock things off the shelves, and I slept through it!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The mayhem loving nut inside of me asks, "why didn't you take pictures, man?"
                When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Working...
                X