This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ARE THE FREAKING ODDS!!!

OMG I'M so happy right now!!! As some of you know, we were transfered to another store, because ahole called and left a brutal message about how badily he'll murder our boss. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14075

So it's been a little over a month now, and me and swing guy are talking, when we see T(boy) and T(girl) pull up. We are so happy, because, well T and T are the BEST customers we've ever had. Period. They treat all of us with respect, even our elder worker who acts terrible to everyone. They never had a problem showing ID, even though they're both in their 50s. (Only once or twice really, but because it was a card everyone policy for a bit), and in general great.

They found us, and were telling us about how the last store is crap. We told them why we were transfered, and I showed them the picture of ahole (WHo has been banned from all Plaids now). T(girl) gasps and almost falls over. T(boy) eyes bulge out.
    Now T(boy) owns a house, and rents out rooms. See where I'm going?

Yep. AHOLE is a TENAT there!!

Or was, T(boy) loved us all so much, that he was livid about it. He's giving the guy 30 day notice to basically get the F OUT.

Now, if that aint Karma, I have no idea what is.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! Ownage to the max!!
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

That is awesome. As my mother likes to say, Payback's a Bitch!!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Wow. Thats amazing. Hope T-man has his back covered but with a guy like ahoile I'm sure there's probably a list of reason's a mile long.

Comment

Isn't the landlord ("T2"??) afraid of getting on the death list? Since this guy made death threats already (from what I understand from here) isn't that grounds for arresting him?
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
          X