This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Geek King View Post
    Yes, my brain is inserting <censer> instead of the real word.
    Please make my brain stop. Its starting to scare me.
    It wouldn't be as entertaining tho...
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

About allergies or not, maybe it was an allergy or maybe he missunderstood dislike of them, different brands DO have different feelings and smells. my bf and I dislike most brand's smell so we mostly buy Johnson & Johnson which has a pleasant smell to us.

I don't know how young or old you are, but you reminded me of a Murphy Brown epissode where Corky Sherwood is accussed of plagiarizing a book, and as part of the trial evidence in her favor she reads her diary with comments on her creative process plus embarassing comments on her coworkers and husband. And every time there's a curse she reads "beep", so the lawyer objects to the censoring and the Judge tells her it's a legal hearing, she must read the journal as it is.. and she tells him "Oh but that's how the journal IS written" and he shows it to the judge who raises his eyebrows and shaking his head in disbelief responds "So it is!"....

I loved that series, I hated it when it was cancelled.
      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
        Sounds like a BS excuse to me. Allergic to Durex indeed. Durex is better than Trojan anyway.
        I tend to prefer Trojan myself. Durex seems to be slightly thicker. But I usually end up using Durex more often because that's the brand that is most commonly given away for free around here.

The worst was some brand that had an asian name, I think it was Kimono. God, those things were feckin' uncomfortable.

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
          I can't be GK. My way with words is inadequate and the great white north scares me.
          Fair enough. But your way with words IS adequate. Be nice to yourself.

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
          No. Nothing labled "flavored" with a sexual purpose has any realistic resemblance to what it's supposed to resemble. It makes for some remarkable taste sensations, to be sure. But "strawberry" anything should in no way be described as "firey hell-pain", which was as accurate a phrase as I could find.

Learned somethign new this morning.

And may I giggle at "firey hell-pain"?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
            You have mint???? I have banana and chocolate... hmmmm... Mint Chocolate Banana Split flavored condoms.

Oh dear Gods.

I'll leave it at that...
            Hey, latex and lube tastes bad.... No reason to not have flavor.

Now if only that could cure my gag reflex.
            Last edited by Ree; 08-25-2007, 04:48 PM. Reason: Removing TMI

Comment

Blame it on my sleep deprivation... The result of a broken condom is currently suffering from colic. And I'm suffering along with him. (*breaks down in tears* Oh WHY won't you stop crying!!! ) I'm ok... really.
              *Not a doctor* Get a humidifier if you can afford it. Or run the vaccuum.

Comment

So I read this line, and my mind just starts running off on it's own:

...and it will be a manly <censering>, a <censering> for the the ages. A <censering> so grand and wonderful that it will be written of in <censer> textbooks and discussed by <censer> classes for years to come. <Censer> professionals will debate the <censering> impact that this <censer> will have on <censering> for the remaining history of <censering>.

But the <censoring> will only last thirty seconds!

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
                  I tend to prefer Trojan myself. Durex seems to be slightly thicker.
                  I stick to the ultra thin ones. They've worked very well for me so far. I have no complaints.
                  "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

This thread reminded me of one of the funniest ones on the "Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Work" thread:

() Corn is NOT ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

The result of a broken condom is currently suffering from colic. And I'm suffering along with him.
                      When my nephew had colic, my sis-in-law would strap him in his baby seat and put him on top of the dryer while it ran. The sound and motion always soothed him, just watch out that the baby seat doesn't get vibrated too close to the edge.
                      Also, I second Tria's suggestion of running the vacuumn - that one worked for my son very well.
                      Sending happy peaceful sleep thoughts to you and little BoogerButt.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                        Interesting. Realistic taste?
                        Close enough...
                        hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                        1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                        2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                        3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

I'll take your word for it.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth justZu View Post
                            When my nephew had colic, my sis-in-law would strap him in his baby seat and put him on top of the dryer while it ran. The sound and motion always soothed him, just watch out that the baby seat doesn't get vibrated too close to the edge.
                            Also, I second Tria's suggestion of running the vacuumn - that one worked for my son very well.
                            Sending happy peaceful sleep thoughts to you and little BoogerButt.
                            Would be nice if we had a dryer.... but we don't. and the vacuume wakes up the other kids, so we can't run that at night when he's crying the most often. Only thin that works, so far, is to hold him and walk around while bouncing him... He sleeps then, but I don't.
                            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                              I don't know how young or old you are, but you reminded me of a Murphy Brown epissode where Corky Sherwood is accussed of plagiarizing a book, and as part of the trial evidence in her favor she reads her diary with comments on her creative process plus embarassing comments on her coworkers and husband. And every time there's a curse she reads "beep", so the lawyer objects to the censoring and the Judge tells her it's a legal hearing, she must read the journal as it is.. and she tells him "Oh but that's how the journal IS written" and he shows it to the judge who raises his eyebrows and shaking his head in disbelief responds "So it is!"....
                              The only problem is that I can curse with the best (?) of them, in appropriate company. I have used cursing as appropriate for some things I have written. I can also make some absolutely filthy jokes if occasion permits, bad enough that the resident perv of my group of friends is rolling on the floor. I just find it amusing that I went off on that train of thought.
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I like the mint flavored Durex condoms.

Ya know the old trick about sucking on an Altoid and then going down on your partner?

Well it kinda feels like that. For me anyways. My boyfriend refuses to wear condoms. So he isn't getting any until he changes his mind. I even reminded him that birth control fails; I'M LIVING PROOF THAT THE PILL CAN FAIL, and if the pill can fail, so can the shot. And I don't want any kids....

Ok sorry for the overshare, I'm rather tense and frustrated. *Dies*.
                                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                                X