No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?? And why is it always Thursday night? I am so incredibly glad I'm moving into a house in the next month or so. I have to work in the morning and I don't need the slamming things to start up again. I was falling asleep at 10:00 in the living room and stayed up a bit until 11:45 and you are still at it at 12:27 am. What is your problem?!?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Oh, man. I really don't care about smoking the special weed, it doesn't matter to me. That being said, I really can't stand the smell of it. YUCK!

Well, I'd wager a few neighbors are partaking tonight, and I walked through a stinky cloud walking back from the laundry room. It's even getting into my apartment, so I've turned on the air filter to try to keep it at bay.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
        Oh, man. I really don't care about smoking the special weed, it doesn't matter to me. That being said, I really can't stand the smell of it. YUCK!
        QFT. All of it. Back when I used to sling pizzas for a living, we'd get the occasional custy whose entire apartment reeked of it. C'mon, man, at least open the windows so the whole place doesn't smell like sweaty socks!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I have decided that I hate the smell of pot, as a personal thing. I don't care if people do it - just please be a little distant from me.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• I can't STAND the smell of pot, it's the stinkiest creation ever, only cigars are worse. And I do care, I don't want that shit near me.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Will you turn off your car alarm? Last night, I had to hear your alarm every time I tried to sleep.

After I woke up, that thing went off this morning, too.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Okay folks, I know that the landlord told you there was no smoking allowed in the building. That refers to cigarette as well as pot smoking, in case you didn't realize that. There is nothing quite like opening the door to the stench of some truly nasty skunk and getting high off the fumes! And I know you've tried to cover it a few times with some awful room spray but it's about as effective as citrus scented bathroom spray, and I never knew there was a grosser smell than shitrus...just ew.

Comment

• I am realizing how much I put up with in the apartment. It's vastly different in this neighborhood. Even with my brother's crazy hours it's not that bad. He's very quiet if he has to leave in the middle of the night (firefighter).

Comment

• OK, neighbors I live with, I guess. The trash cans go in the back of the house. I don't know which one of you left them in front of the house and our cars, nor do I know why. When I remarked that they should be moved because the high winds today may knock them into our cars--yours being even more expensive and new than mine--I mean whomever left them there. I'm working at home but I am working. I don't appreciate you sarcastically putting that on me to do. I guess you don't get it because you are often at work with nothing to do and part of your work duties is housework-type stuff. That's not how it works in my company. If I were in the office I'd be expected to do my actual job, not clean up trash after other people. We have staff for that. I'm not saying I'm above it, just that while I'm working, work is my responsibility. I have too many friends and family who can just be on the clock doing whatever they want. It's not like that for everyone. I may be at home but my activities are timed and tracked.

Comment

• How hard is it to break down a box when you put it in the trash room? Our trash room is tiny; do you think that because it's picked up by a private hauler that they're going to break them down? No. Also, what is it with putting trash/recycling bags next to or on top of a (usually empty) barrel? The super and property manager are thoroughly annoyed with this; they've actually praised us for doing the trash thing correctly.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Really, how hard is it to do trash correctly? It's not. All you need in order to break down a box is a box cutter and the will to live.

Comment

• My development has a lot of refugees with dubious English skills; I regularly find the entrance to the dumpster areas blocked by piled-up garbage bags and less-easily handled piles. And then there's at least one schizophrenic who is prone to throwing food on the ground, but I don't have to deal with that so much since I don't have a dog to walk around the place anymore.

Comment

• What, now that Food Lady doesn't live in an apartment anymore there are no more neighbor stories? I still want my upstairs neighbors gone. Not only do they pound on the floor all day every day but they dump their dirt from their balcony down to my patio. Not even an "I'm sorry" either.
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Well, some idiot around here pulled the fire alarm for no actual reason at godawful-o'clock (about 2am) last night. Next building over, but the damn thing is loud and piercing enough to wake the whole complex. Took security, maintenance, and possibly the fire department (unsure whether they were involved, but it might have happened) a half hour or more to get the damn thing shut off, too.
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Neighbors to my left (I think) keep throwing their junk in my yard. Either that, or stuff is blowing from down the street.

I've found crushed cans, cigarette butts, and these weird foam golf balls in my yard.

They seem like they might be OK people, but I don't know them and I really don't wanna say, "Hey, could you really not throw your garbage in my yard?"
                                Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X