This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with reservations

Other MOD and I like to throw each other crap from time to time.

I noticed last week that she did not have a reservation for when she was going to be on duty at the motel, so I booked her favorite room for her, and added "Request padded cell if available".

Today, she added to my reservation: "Known prostitute; put her in a room by the office."

The war is on!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

LOL!!!

Reminds me of when i worked for a state college library in NJ. I marked one of my friends as being a known "Necrohemohomopodapedophiliac".
    And these records are visible at all the state colleges in NJ so he had fun checking out books at the time! :-)

(it's a made-up word meaning he likes the blood from the feet of dead young boys.)
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post

Reminds me of when i worked for a state college library in NJ. I marked one of my friends as being a known "Necrohemohomopodapedophiliac".
      And these records are visible at all the state colleges in NJ so he had fun checking out books at the time! :-)

(it's a made-up word meaning he likes the blood from the feet of dead young boys.)
      Careful Sheldon, you more than anyone here should know the power of Rule 34. I'm afraid to even google it.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I find this hilarious. BUT. I would also exercise caution, because you never know how something like this could bite you in the ass. If anyone else might see it, particularly someone without the same sense of humor, you may want to keep yourself in check.

Some years ago during my pizza-delivery days, comments could be printed on pizza labels telling us special instructions about the address, toppings, whatever. A driver entered a profanity-laden description for a pickup by a friend. He thought it was funny, and it kinda was. Until a customer accidentally ended up with the label. Not only was the customer horribly offended, but she was convinced it was about race. It wasn't, but she didn't know that and she was rightfully upset. So now I always check twice before recording something that can bite me in the ass later.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
        X