Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7th Sea rocks. My BF did break the GM once in that game but that's another story. I'm playing quite a bit of Witch Hunter these days; White Wolf-ish game system, fun alternate history (1689 AD) and damnation points.

Apparently that poor, ignorant caller had never, ever played non-electronic games & probably doesn't know that solitaire can be played with cards, not just on the computer.
    I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post

The woman at the other end says "Oh," and then by mutual agreement, we hang up on each other.
      That cracked me up. It just did. A really big "ell-oh-ell" to you.

Comment

Quoth FuzzyKitten99 View Post
        I just don't have the patience for the mind-numbing slowness of any of the RPG's I have been present at, and being together with my husband for over 10 years, they have yet to catch & keep my attention.
        You'd probably like something more along the lines of, say, Paranoia, Toon, or Teenagers From Outer Space.

They're all older games, but tend to focus more on madcap action than character progression.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth siead_lietrathua View Post
          i mean... not a nerd, not at all >.<
          Yes you are! But that's ok. Lots of us are.
          It's the Outsiders that are the problem. "There are games that run without electricity!?"
          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth siead_lietrathua View Post
            you kidding? man, we get together once a week and play board or D&D-esque games (btw, try Zombies sometime, so much love). much more fun than LANing, because it forces interaction, lmao.

i mean... not a nerd, not at all >.<
            I LOVE Zombies!! I'm known as the nicest person in my group of friends, but put that game in front of me and the bitca comes out. (extra geek points if you get the bitca reference) I will take down anyone in my path with that game.
            Last edited by Bank Lady; 04-25-2008, 01:43 AM. Reason: grammar
            "Any free samples?"
            "Sorry, not today."

Come on people, we're a bank not a bakery.

Comment

Working...
            X