X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    Me: (thinks) one for the forum...
    That happy thought keeps me sane when dealing with SC's..... You handled the F-bomber well.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
      SC: "I've just let all the f*ing air out of my f*ing tyre and your f*ing air hose isn't f*ing working, what the f* are you going to do about it?"
      Me: "I wasn't aware of the problem until you told me just now sir..."
      SC: (interrupting) "I don't care about that, f*ing do something about it!"
      Me: "I'll call my boss..." (calls the boss, who says basically to apologise and put an out of order sign on the hose and that there's no spare pump anywhere on the site)
      SC: "Well? Are you going to pump up my f*ing tyre?"
      Me: "My boss doesn't think we have a spare pump, but I'll look for one." (because I remember that the boss didn't think we had a jack two months ago, but there was one in a store room. I look everywhere a spare pump is likely to be, and there isn't one)
      Me: (returns to counter) "We don't have spare pump, but..."
      SC: (interrupting again) "Well that f*ing doesn't help me! Thanks for f*ing nothing!" (stands there staring)
      Me: (thinks) That's a couple f-bombs too many so I won't offer to help you change the tyre (speaks) "Well it looks like there's nothing I can do for you."
      SC: "F* off, and tell your boss to f* off too." (stomps out to his car, and drives away with one flat tyre)
      See, now this would have been a perfect opportunity to say "Please, before you leave...I never thought I'd be lucky enough to meet you . I'm your biggest fan. Would you please sign an autograph for me, Gordon Ramsay?"

Comment

Working...
      X