Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a reference I don't get, but I've seen mentioned in a siggy. Could anyone explain, please?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You know, Benadryl has never bothered me, but sudafed puts me right out. I'm told it shouldn't, but it does. My body's just wired wierd, I guess.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

each person reacts differently to a given drug, but benadryl's action tend to lean on the 'make you a zombie' side (or maybe that's just me), one of the many reasons i don't take it too often.

i'll stick with zyrtec-d.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
          each person reacts differently to a given drug, but benadryl's action tend to lean on the 'make you a zombie' side (or maybe that's just me), one of the many reasons i don't take it too often.
          I take it when hay feber already made me a zombie (and I don't need to drive soon). The side effects are worth it at that point, because it's effective for me.

Comment

I thought the point of taking Benadryl was to make you take a nap! (I guess that's just why I take it.)

Thank goodness I rarely get sick, because I'm usually completely worthless. I just want to take my decongestants and sleep.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              There's a reference I don't get, but I've seen mentioned in a siggy. Could anyone explain, please?
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=27035

Just some fun we had..
              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Slyt, thanks.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth radiocerk View Post
                  I don't think there is a non-drowsy Benadryl. Non-drowsy antihistamines, but not non-drowsy Benadryl. That's why the ingredient in almost every over the counter sleeping aid is Benadryl.
                  I want to know what universe your pharmacy is in. I want to confuse people with the option of Benadryl that doesn't make you tired.
                  There isn't a OTC non drowsy version available.

I used to have to use Benadryl for a skin allergy I had and the only thing the doctor could recommend was the children's version, because it doesn't make you as drowsy and is just about as effective.
                  Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Working...
                  X