X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Boochan View Post
    That is really tripped out.
    Something a bit off with that woman.
    That has got to be the understatement of the century! "A bit off"? Damn, she's so far 'round the bend, she can't even see the corner anymore!

And I've been known to squeeze a loaf here and there. But not the ones on the shelves, the ones over in the bakery, though.

Although, knowing me, I would have been doing what Brightglaive said. Just because the curiosity would have killed me.
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

It sounds like this woman may have some OCD issues. Maybe she really feels like she has to touch all of the bread...
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Who is the goood loaf a bread, yes you are, yes you are.

Couldn't resist, sorry.

Comment

Ah yes, Wonder Bread. The wonder is that they don't get sued for false advertising on the name alone. I once watched a friend fixing a toasted cheese sandwich (for his father - one did not argue with Senior when he told you what he wanted) with Wonder Bread. The stuff melted. Not just the cheese, the bread-like substance itself.

But back to the subject in the OP, at least the woman was hung up one something that provided a variety of tactile feedback to her fondling. "Stroke a loaf. You'll feel better."

Comment

I keep picturing the big woman in Duece Bigalow who was petting the pig on the table with the apple in his mouth

Comment

Cool. I've been looking for a new creep out at work, and now I have it.

I can fondle bread.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This look like a job for Mr. Whipple!
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  This look like a job for Mr. Whipple!
                  Do we really want an undead Mr. Whipple wandering about the isles? I mean, the poor zombie might starve if left to subsist on SC brains.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                  X