This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE not caring any more.

Because it means I get to do my coldly polite and brusque at idiots without worrying.

I= Idiot
    Me= Not idiot.

I: You know, these products are cheaper on the makers website.
    Me: Do you have to pay shipping?
    I: No, it's free.
    Me: Hmm. That's a good deal then. If you have a printout and a store card I can price match it for you.
    I: Can't you just do it for me anyway?
    Me: I can't do special deals without evidence.
    I: But it's cheaper.
    Me: They don't have to pay for a bricks and mortar store, staff wages, shipping to our locations etc.
    I: It must impact on your sales though.
    Me: Not really. We're still cheapest on the high-street and people like speaking to a trained person who can actually offer them honest unbiased advice.
    I: You should do like, getting something free with purchase.
    Me: Well, you'd have to speak to corporate about that, as no-one on the shopfloor makes sale decisions. Thankyou, goodbye.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
    I: But it's cheaper.
    Really??

So isn't stealing, but most customer service reps can't recommend that either, even though the shipping would also be free.
    Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

I get this all the time too. Montana is the middle of nowhere, most people seem to think that they should be able to buy something online have it shipped to the store for free, stored until they can find time to drive to the store ( in some cases up to 300 miles). all for the websites prices.
      They say crime doesn't pay. That must mean what I'm doing at work is illegal.

Comment

Working...
      X