Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But you're a girl... (Talk about the last straw)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Deanna Darkstone View Post
    By any chance did this customer come from the year 1952, step through a time portal, and end up in the year 2007? Just curious.

I know! I think I would have wanted to ask him what the hell year he thought it was!

Comment

Quoth Tigress View Post
      "I used to work on those computers that had those big tape reels on them, honey..."
      My response to these asshats is usually along the lines of, "Oh, I'm sorry. Computers now use these things called flash drives instead of reel-to-reel and the internet, which used to be called DARPAnet in your day. Don't worry, though. I'm very proficient with modern day computers and I'm sure I can get this resolved if you'll listen and follow my instructions."
      Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

I would give my left arm, and right nut, to wind up being the stay at home husband.

Even if it was stay at home dad!

I could finish all the chores by 10am, and have the rest of the "work day" to play videogames, and make sure the kid's helmet doesnt fall off.... hahahaha

Hell, its not like dinner would be a problem. But if you complain about my insane hotpocket cooking skills, well... No hotpockets for you!

But on a serious note. I dont see what the big deal is.
        If you know crap about computers, and a man can fix it. you dont go, But your a man.

So why should it be any different, when its a woman?
        http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
        Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Stay at home dads rule!!!!

Comment

Quoth symposes View Post
            I could finish all the chores by 10am, and have the rest of the "work day" to play videogames, and make sure the kid's helmet doesnt fall off.... hahahaha
            I'd like to think you're joking about this, but if you're not, I am sure many stay at home moms would have a few things to say about how easy you would really have it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
            X