X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    If you're a natural blonde you are SOL!
    I dunno, I've always thought of Capital B Blonde as a state of mind that has nothing to do with yellow hair. You may have blonde hair, but you are most definitely NOT a Blonde, Blas.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      I'm short. Always have been. By what I know of human physiology, always will be. What, precisely, can I do about that? Please, help me realize my lifelong dream of dunking a basketball!
      I've always dreamed of being a basketball.

On a more serious note, we do have a policy of not mentioning race unless it's important to the tale (such as pulling the race card etc) - such as a British person driving on the left down an interstate or whatever. Tends to keep things happy. There's only so far we can go with editing details, though, or we end up writing the posts for everyone.

Rapscallion

Comment

The... most interesting petty theft I saw... well, I was managing an arcade. Had a new employee in. Now, we keep a drawer to make change out of. Fairly low amount ($200), but on slow weekdays, we didn't need half of it. Since we only have one person on shift weedays, that person locks counts the drawer and locks it away in the safe. The manager the next morning verifies it.

After this girl closed, I found that one of the $50 strapped bundles only had $49 in it. OK. Could have been an error on her part-- opening up the bundles and not refilling properly, for some reason. Outside shot at being my error, though really not likely. Most likely, petty theft. It happens... well, rarely, but it does. Twice in eight years. And it's nice to catch the kleptos and get them out of the system quickly, so I'm not arguing the system. But anyway: next shift she works, before I come on, I double check everything. Everything is spot on. Next shift, another strap is a buck short.

So when she comes in, I tell her that there were some shortages, and she's not starting until the shortages are made up. Her response?

"That's petty!"

All I could say was "uh, yeahhhhhhh...."

Comment

Working...
        X