This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to defend against a SC today.

There is a Wendy’s about 2 blocks from where I work. It is a great Wendy’s. It has the fastest drive thru on the PLANET. I can frequently walk away from my desk at Noon, and sit back down at my desk 9 minutes later with food.

Today I pulled in and the drive thru line was long, so since my car idles rough, I decided to go in. The guy in front of me SPAZZES. Apparently, because it is about a skrillion degrees outside, they have been selling a lot of Frostys. This guy was IRATE because he requested an “Extra thick” frosty, and his frosty was not extra thick. For those of you not familiar, the frosty machine has a spigot. That is all. The employee puts a cup up there, opens the valve, fills the cut, closes the valve, and voila…a frosty. I saw the frosty in question. It was of average consistency, not runny. The guy was freaking out. He screamed and yelled and finally started to walk away. He got about 6 steps away, and I walked up to the register. He turned around and said “F**K this, Catch this B***H” and raised his hand up to throw the frosty at the cashier. I turned around as he started to yell. As his arm went up I shot him a look.

To give you all a visual, I’m 6’2”, 280 lbs with a 42” Waist. I am a 3’ round tree trunk with arms. I look like someone that could run through a brick wall, and the only thing that would concern me is to dust the debris off my shirt.

Anyway, so I shot him a glance that said “I dare you…I’ll snatch the life right out of you.” I never said a word. He looked at me. I’m tense, my hands are in fists, and I’m on the balls of my feet. He lowered his arm. He turned around and walked out the door.

The cashier told me that this guy comes in about once a month, and ALWAYS complains that it is not thick enough, and usually throws it on the sidewalk outside. The manager came out of the office and the cashier told her what happened. I got a free meal.

I’m feel like a super hero.

Quoth bob the goat View Post
    The cashier told me that this guy comes in about once a month, and ALWAYS complains that it is not thick enough, and usually throws it on the sidewalk outside.
    You all know what the definition of insanity is, don't you?

If he doesn't like it, he should stop going there.

I think he just likes the opportunity to be a complete dick to people who can't (usually) defend themselves.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I feel like a super hero.
      I know you didn't mean it this way, but I just got this image in my head of this big tough guy saying that in a sing-song voice.

Say it with me now...

Awww....

:insert puppy and kitten emote here:

Comment

Quoth angelicafire View Post
        You rang?

<looks around my cluttered desk>hmmm.... I know they are around here somewhere....

aha!

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Way to go! I can see you wearing a cape, defending against evil frosty-throwing villains for the good of the universe.
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Maybe not super, but a hero nonetheless.

Comment

The cashier told me that this guy comes in about once a month, and ALWAYS complains that it is not thick enough, and usually throws it on the sidewalk outside.
              Wasting Frostys? I'll take it if he doesn't want it!!!!!!!
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You are awesome. My brother is the same way--he's so big that he's never had to hit anyone, they cower when he gives a mean look.
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I’m feel like a super hero.
                  That's because you are. That was a very cool thing that you did.
                  The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

My cousin is really big too. He's full native american, 6'2", and mean as hell. He doesn't stop at the look. Of course, he's crazy, I hope they found a good combo of prescription meds for him so he won't go nuts again soon.
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Jeez, how thick does he want it? They don't even give you a straw, they give you a spoon...Maybe they should keep one stashed in the freezer and when he comes in give him a frozen solid frosty and see if it's thick enough...

-ams, who now really wants a frosty
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Seriously.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth angelicafire View Post
                          I know you didn't mean it this way, but I just got this image in my head of this big tough guy saying that in a sing-song voice.

Say it with me now...

Awww....

awwwwww it is cute....

Comment

That SC didn't want a Frostie...he wanted an ice cream. In which case, he should go to an ice cream shop, not a Wendy's.

And good for you for standing up to the idiot. No one should have things thrown at them. If the guy does not like what he ordered, or feels it is unsatisfactory, he needs to complain, or get his money back. Hitting people with food is NOT the way to behave.
                            I no longer fear HELL.
                            I work in RETAIL.

Comment

SThat SC didn't want a Frostie...he wanted an ice cream."

Actually, I think what he wanted was an opportunity to show his ass to a bunch of people who he thought had to take it.

Sounds like he's been working up enough gonads to actually throw it AT someone for some time now, and there you go, ruining his big moment.

You rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X