This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad's Past with Bike Shorts Guy

Waaaay back when, my Dad was working at Wally World as a bakery "technician," as they called em. He'd go in most days at 5am or so.

Early in the wee hours of the morn', the back bathroom (near the employee break room/clock-in area) was locked. My dear Dad was exiting from clocking in when a skinny man in tiny bike shorts ( TBSG (doing the gotta-go shuffle) stopped him.

TBSG: Hey man.. do you know why the bathroom's locked?
    Dad: Yeah, they lock em in the morning back here, sorry but they'll make you go up front.
    TBSG: Damn.. seriously? Can I please use the employee one?
    Dad: I'm sorry, man. I'll get written up if I say yes.

Luckily, the man understood and turned to walk the straight aisle back to the front, clenching his butt cheeks so tight that his top half appeared not to move. His shorts rode up in his crack, said Dad, and then they started to move.

The poor Tiny Bike Shorts Guy couldn't hold it, and began to drop turds all along the way to the exit.

Dad held his laughter, and used the comm to call a janitor.

Janitor gets there, looks around, goes,"Where's the mess?"

Dad points down.

Janitor throws down his mop and yells," OH HELL NO!!"

My wife worked Loss Prevention at a major US chain, and caught a guy stealing ammunition. He was working in conjunction with another man who distracted the clerk, while this guy reached over the counter, slid open an unlocked case and began loading boxes of rifle ammo in his coat pockets. She called in her male partner who put the arm on the guy. As they headed to the secfurity office, my wife looked back and the guy was leaving a trail. As in the WM guy, the janitor threw a fit.

Comment

That's just gross...you'd think the bike shorts would hold 'em in...

going to get some now
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I know @_@ Dad said it was one of those guys whose junk you didn't wanna see >_<

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
          His shorts rode up in his crack, said Dad, and then they started to move.
          Unfair, unholypet, unfair! I started laughing out loud while on hold with a client and reading this story. By the time the lady came back on the line, I was red-faced from stifling myself.
          He loves the world...except for all the people.
          --Men at Work

Comment

I'm curious if the guy was near any form of wilderness as he could've done his business out of sight*. Still to funny and a little too gross.

*Yes I have done that in the woods but the nearest form of civilization was a good 50 miles away from me and my friends.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Hey, at least the guy was TRYING to get to a bathroom. Would you rather it be some pissed guy who decided to teach him a lesson?

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                I'm curious if the guy was near any form of wilderness as he could've done his business out of sight*. Still to funny and a little too gross.

*Yes I have done that in the woods but the nearest form of civilization was a good 50 miles away from me and my friends.
                Unfortunately, that Wal-Mart is in the middle of the commercial area of town =p

Comment

Some people just need diapers. Cloth ones aren't as bulky...I think. I SWEAR I don't know.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X