This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it begins.......

No major customer suckage yet but a nice little preview of how things are going to go. We have a big parade every year and it's tradition to set up chairs outside a couple days before to save your space. These idiots try to set their chairs up in front of the parking lot entrance. Yes these morons blocked off a hotel's parking entrance on the 3rd of July and were offended when the manager told them to move.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

So? Let people drive over 'em. They'll figure it out...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh, wow. That is just brilliant.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
        ...and it's tradition to set up chairs outside a couple days before to save your space.
        A couple of days? Do they stay in them, or just leave them and take off? If it was my property, I'd remove any and all until the morning of the parade.

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
          A couple of days? Do they stay in them, or just leave them and take off? If it was my property, I'd remove any and all until the morning of the parade.
          No they just set them up and leave them there a couple of days. Last year we had some kids arrested for throwing as many of those chairs into the ocean before dawn.
          While we don't care where they put up their personal chairs as long as it did interfere with the hotel. No one was dumb enough to leave it in the driveway until today.
          My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
          X