Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many years ago, my gramma took me to get my haircut, and I guess she parked "too close" to some guys' car. There was a note on her windshield threatening her if she ever parked too close to his car again, he'd "fix her up real good" (gotta love the hillbilly tongue around here, lol, and I say it's a man because we found out it was). He left his phone number in case she wanted to "dispute it". Big mistake. This retarded result of inbreeding had no idea he'd left that note on the windshield of a 75 year old woman with 8 sons, one of whom is as big as a house, all of whom are overprotecive of their mother.

Gramma showed my father, whom we all know on here is a 6'4 nearly 300 pound grizzly bear, the note, so he called the retarded hillbilly, and told him that he had left a threatening note on an elderly woman's windshield and scared the shit out of her. My dad then said that if he ever met this son of a bitch, he'd knock what he had left of his teeth in.

Probably scared the hillbilly more to death than gramma was. LoL. This is why I think leaving notes like that on people's cars is really dumb. Unless you see the person, you have no clue who they are, or who their friends and family are.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      He left his phone number in case she wanted to "dispute it". Big mistake.
      How stupid is that?! You don't threaten someone and leave your phone number! Geez! And if the car is blocking you that badly, go in the store and have the person paged to move it, or if you must, call the cops and have it towed. Sheesh!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        This is why I think leaving notes like that on people's cars is really dumb. Unless you see the person, you have no clue who they are, or who their friends and family are.
        That is why it is even dumber to leave your FRASKING PHONE NUMBER on said note.

Maybe your dad should've gone and beat the crap out of that redneck. That way being stupid really would have hurt!
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I had a note on my vehicle once. I was visiting one of my friends, and everytime I do, no one parks in a certain spot. So I finally decided to park there for that time. I came out, and they left a note stating next time, the police will be called.

Our shop at work, is in a little shopping complex, and the parking sucks. They really need to update the parking to make it a little better.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Considering this guy was a dumb redneck in his mid 30s, I doubt he had the brain capacity to realize that he had no clue who he was giving his number to. That and most people in this part of WI (maybe others as well?) tend to be quite fearless and don't use a lot of common sense.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
              I had a note on my vehicle once. I was visiting one of my friends, and everytime I do, no one parks in a certain spot. So I finally decided to park there for that time. I came out, and they left a note stating next time, the police will be called.
              If it's a civil case, the police won't want to know. If it's a legal matter such as their land and therefore trespass, they'd be more likely to take notice, but it sounds like someone getting territorial about a section of a communal parking lot.

Rapscallion

Comment

Parking too close

I've had this happen a couple of times at work too. If I'm driving my truck, it's no big deal - gotta love those split bench seats. I just get in the passenger side & slide over.

One time I had my Mom's Honda for the day. That car has bucket seats. The "genius" next to me parked so close you couldn't even walk up to the driver's door. No way to track down who it was, and no way to get the car out until they left. We gave the car description & license plate to Security, but they couldn't find who it was. I did leave a somewhat short note to them, but it was still civil. A blind monkey would have known that they were parking too close. And it's not like the Honda is so big that it pushes the limits of it's parking spots.

The rotten part of it is that was one of the few days that my lunch break was long enough to actually go out for lunch, but because of the parking situation, I had to eat a cold sandwich out of the vending machine. They don't call it the "Revolving Tower of Death" for nothing.
                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I went to the grocery store once and the person in the opposite spot from me had her big SUV's back end about a foot into the spot I pulled in to (I'm guessing she pulled through from my side and didn't go far enough). She was approaching her car as I pulled in, and after I had turned off the engine and gotten out, she asks me to move back because she can't get to her rear doors to put her grocery bags in!

Stupid me, I moved. I was young and timid. Now, I'd have pointed out that her car was partly in my spot, and she would have to move it up or put her bags in the back seat.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
                    When people park stupidly it is usually out of laziness and lack of consideration.
                    When I park stupidly it's a direct result of other people parking stupidly in the parking lot. :sigh:
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I had my first temptation to do something nasty to a person's car today (I've fantasized about it before, but this is the first time I actually thought about DOING something).

This asshat in a huge SUV (new FK cruiser or something, butt-ugly, fresh-off-the-lot clean) hops up onto the sidewalk in front of the grocery store in a MOSTLY EMPTY lot (the store had JUST opened ten minutes before), and hops out of his monstrosity, and goes into the store (with a LIT CIGARETTE, mind you). I'm GLARING at him this entire time, but he just walked past me and tossed his butt at my feet, narrowly missing me. I was so tempted to go over and key his car or do something nasty to it. If I'd had lipstick on me, I might have written something on his driver's side window, but I didn't

A few feet further down the sidewalk, there was a family in a mini-van, only mom (the driver) got out of the van, and they were parked in such a fashion that anyone in the ACTUAL parking spaces couldn't back their car out. One old guy tried. I finally knocked on the van window and told them to move their POS van out of the way. The dad GLARED at me and said "Why should I?"... gee, buddy, maybe because you're blocking the LEGITIMATELY parked cars from getting out and you could get a ticket for it? At the mention of the word TICKET, he moved
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

My husband and I still talk about Crazy Parking Lady (CPL) at his old building.
                        I parked beside CPL's car when I came up to visit. I was entirely within the lines, but my car was parked slightly diagonally within the spot. I actually noticed this when I got out, but a quick inspection convinced me that under no circumstances would anyone have trouble getting in or out of their vehicles on either side of me. So I went into the building.
                        Later on, we hear someone banging on all the doors in the apartment building, yelling stuff like, "Is that your Honda?" So I step into the hall, and this bitch comes barrelling at me yelling, "Is that your damn car? I can't get into my car! Move your f%*&ing car!" So my husband (bf at the time) tells me to go back into the apartment, lock the door, and he'll take care of moving my car.
                        He did, except she was gone by the time he got down there. Apparently she could get into her car just fine.
                        What the hell, lady?

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

You'd be surprised how one badly parked asshat causes everyone else to have to park badly.

One person thinks that they dont have to park between the lines, so everyone has to try to park the best they can around it. It always looks funny.

Only takes one to screw it up.

Comment

I once left a note like that. Yeah, I'm guilty. A guy had just got neon lights and new spinner rims etc put on his brand new pickup trick that I literally had to cock my head back to look at because he had the body raised. He also parked it across 3 1/2 parking spaces diagonally one of which was going into the diagonal lines, which is the only place that wheelchairs can access.

So I wrote him a note saying "Spinners do not give you a**hole parking privilages. Just because your car glows a nice illegal shade of green does not mean your car is cooler than everyone else's and therefore doesn't deserve 3 parking spaces. 1 will suffice, as I can see your car is just as wide as an SUV. So quit being a prick, this is a busy shopping center and social pavilion"

Then I accidently dropped my iced tea on his rims. Which was childish now that I think about it. I also accidently dropped my iced tea on someone's hood who deliberately parked in a handicapped spot at wawa.

Note: At Circuit City, the parking lots were designed in the early eighties or even earlier. There are "COMPACT ONLY" spaces up front. I hate it... HATE IT with smacktards park their Hummers and Escalades in the front compact spaces. Their cars take up like a space and a half.

I drive a compact car. I hate walking to the boonies.

PS this "never" happened.
                            Last edited by Pezzle; 03-05-2007, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I am guilty of note leaving and yes it was childish but I was supremely pissed at the time and wanted nothing more than to tear this guy 50 new ones. About 2 years ago I went to a video game store that was located in a shopping center. The place was crowded and parking was hard to find, just when I thought I found a space and a good one at that I realize I couldn't park in there after I almost hit a car in the process. What the car did was park to make it look like one didn't park illegally, but when you took a closer look they were taking up a good portion of the spot next to them. That was what happened to me and like I said I nearly hit their car thanks to the parking job. In my state of rage, I wrote and left a note that read like this:
                              Your SUV aka "Penis Extension" does not give you the right to park like a panda on crack. Because of you I thought I had a good spot but nearly hit your car thanks to you!!!! Don't be surprised when someone commits a hit and run on your car just because you wanted to show off your PENIS EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!
                              In retrospect, I do realize it was foolish but I was pretty much pissed off. I always make sure I'm parked between the 2 lines. There's an idiot at my school who takes up 3 spots with his Scion TC at my school. 3 SPOTS!!!!
                              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Sorry if this is off-topic a bit - it's about a note I left, although it wasn't about parking.

We used to live in a development where the mailboxes and newspaper boxes were all in one spot. The only paper I had delivered was the Sunday paper, and it was (and still is) one of my little pleasures to sit and relax with the Sunday paper. Well, after having my newspaper stolen on more than a few occasions, I couldn't take it anymore, so I left this note taped to my newspaper box:

"TO MY NEIGHBORS: If you are so desperate for money that you can't afford the $1.00 to buy a Sunday paper and feel the need to steal mine, please come and see me and I will gladly let you read the paper when I am done with it."

My paper was never stolen again.
                                "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

Working...
                                X