This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
    Customers don't seem to understand that a call to corporate usually has little to no effect on the wage slaves they're yelling at.
    Assuming that corporate even bothers to listen in the first place...

Comment

Or the ones that have left their ID in their car. I do not understand that one at all.
      "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Or the ones who are DRIVING and don't have their ID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
          This is what boggles my mind as well. What do you tell the cop who pulls you over: "geez, I left it in my other pants!"

I don't see that flying, with either the cop or the judge you'll be facing next...

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
            Well, actually, I did that once, but not intentionally. I had taken my wallet out of my purse because I needed my credit card to either make an online purchase or maybe look up my account history, I don't remember. Anyway, I forgot to put my wallet back in my purse before going out for dinner later. Fortunately, I realized it before I went into the restaurant, but obviously, I has driven to the restaurant and back home without my DL.

Comment

Quoth siskaren View Post
              Well, actually, I did that once, but not intentionally. I had taken my wallet out of my purse because I needed my credit card to either make an online purchase or maybe look up my account history, I don't remember. Anyway, I forgot to put my wallet back in my purse before going out for dinner later. Fortunately, I realized it before I went into the restaurant, but obviously, I has driven to the restaurant and back home without my DL.
              You know, I get that, I really do
              What I'm complaining about is people who intentionally drive somewhere to purchase liquor, or cigarettes, or some other age-restricted/ID-required item (such as controlled substance drugs). You KNEW that's what you were going out to do. Not only did you risk a "driving without a license" conviction (after all, there's a chance you might not get caught) but you *absolutely* knew you were going to be asked for that ID when you try to purchase that item.

It boggles the mind

Comment

Working...
              X