Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    I have no way to see the second season of A Game of Thrones so I am reduced to watching trailers on Youtube. My favorite trailer shows The Hound (twice!). Gah for no HBO (actually no cable. Actually no TV since our digital box isn't even hooked up- our TV is 12 years old).
    Have you tried Surf the Channel online? That's how I watched the whole first season. I don't have cable TV but this worked fine.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I have a wonderful hubby. for my birthday yesterday he brought me 3 new ponies (what?) a funny card and a slurpee.

I refuse to act my age
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I always refuse to act my age. Nothing wrong with that

Comment

• *raises her hand*
          Me? I don't act 25 (except when it comes to certain responsibilties. It's that or no place to stay, no home, no essentials). I act waaay younger.
          My roomie is almost 21 but acts like a 5 year old. Most of the time it pisses me off though.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Sadly I act more mature than someone who I met that is 30 something years old. Hell, I act more mature than my roomie/ex thats 25. I just turned 21 in December. But I like being immature when the time is right.

Comment

• I act mature when I need to be. But otherwise not a chance. *looks around her office at her My Little Pony collection and the stuffies*

And I now feel old.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

• I have Toy Story wall clings on my closet, if that counts. Amongst other things people would be embarrassed by haha

Comment

• Just now playing on my Pandora channel:

Angry Birds Rio Samba, by Rovio

Considering this is my Latin Rhythm station, it's highly appropriate, just entirely unexpected.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Just had a dream about Terminator...I think brought on by watching "I am number four."

Now the reason I say this is, though I don't remember all of the dream..one thing I do remember is the 'special bullets' (if you watched I am number four, the bad guys had some red glowing bullets they used).

Anyhow the big part I remember is I (who was in somebody's body, don't have a clue who's body though) entering a house (after finding out about the 'special bullets' somewhere else) looking for my sister. (my actual sister, even though as I said I was in somebody's body..don't have a clue how that makes sense). See a mask on a table (of somebody's face) have no idea who's or why it was there (I am guessing in the part of the dream I can not remember I met that person or something). I barge through the door, get grabbed...by my sister..and pushed into a room (it turns out to be a bedroom, but that is not really important)

"They're coming" she says. I assume she means the 'terminator'. She opens a closet and there is a bunch of guns and somehow I know they are all loaded with this special ammo. Picking out a shotgun, she slams closed the bedroom door..and we hear commotion outside. We know the terminator is outside the door, ready to burst in.

Weird thing is, instead of bursting in toward us..it burst outward toward the terminator (and yes it was Arny..in full terminator gear). My sister fires the gun..and I wake up.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I like randomly posting a few song lyrics..so ...

Take me down to paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..oh won't you please take me home ... yeah yeah.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• You haven't seen 'charmed' until you see an elderly Walgreens cashier confronted with a 2-year-old dressed in a red cape, Mighty Thor helmet and foam Mjolnir.
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                          You haven't seen 'charmed' until you see an elderly Walgreens cashier confronted with a 2-year-old dressed in a red cape, Mighty Thor helmet and foam Mjolnir.
                          aaaawwwwwwwwww

And so need pics of this cuteness!

Comment

• It works even better because he has a mass of long, beautiful golden spiral curls, so he really looks Scandinavian, at least for now. We call him our Lannister Lion.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I just realized that my awesome new shirt that says "Vader is coming, look busy" happens to look absolutely adorable with a skirt. Sweet! I know what I'm wearing to my b-day dinner!
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I love how a tiny piece of glass made my day more horrid than needed. Stepped on it and had to take it out with tweezers. Still hurts. After today, I think the Jager I bought will be used a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X