Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's probably not a good idea to start a pissing contest on who's the biggest target. That's not going to end well and we'll all need a drink.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
      It's probably not a good idea to start a pissing contest on who's the biggest target. That's not going to end well and we'll all need a drink.
      Oh, I'd rather be in a less-juicy target, don't get me wrong. I just think it's messed up to think, "Hey, you know what we need? A disaster!"

Comment

Ok, one last time. Everybody along the coast has experienced devastating hurricanes at one time or another. Every time San Antonio gets heavy rains, it floods, plus they just had the neighborhood on the hill that's collapsing. Dallas and El Paso are just disasters in their own rights <sarcasm, folks>. Austin was about the only major city that hadn't really had much of anything happen. I'm not saying it is, or should be a target. I'm not saying anywhere else isn't, or should not be, either. I'd really rather be able to live a life of rainbows, sunshine, and roses. I was expressing my own opinion that I was surprised that something, anything, truly life threatening, had not happened here sooner.
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Thanks for the rephrase. I would hate to think that someone here wasn't so callous to actually wish for an emergency/disaster.

Comment

Working...
          X